Faculty and Staff
Travel Information and Resources
Faculty and staff travel away from Princeton for a wide variety of reasons: research, conferences and meetings to name a few. This website offers faculty and staff important information and resources to be used both before and possibly during the trip.
- Travel Registration Faculty and staff are urged to register University sponsored travel
Travel Resources and Support
- International SOS provides emergency and support services for University travelers and their families while on University sponsored international trips (membership 11BSGC000022)
- Travel Warning List Travelers are encouraged to take appropriate precautions when traveling to countries on the US State Department warning list
- Passport and Visa information
- Travel discounts
Travel Medicine, a part of University Health Services, is an exceptional campus resource providing information and travel health advice to all students, faculty and staff. Faculty or staff trip leaders who would like to schedule a group meeting for student participants should e-mail Helen Ackley.
Faculty and staff travelers should contact Employee Health for information about required immunizations and other health-related travel information. Faculty and staff travelers are strongly encouraged to follow medical advice regarding immunizations and prescribed medications. International health issue updates are available on the travel website.
Travel Programs with Undergraduate Students
- Princeton University will not fund or sponsor undergraduate travel to countries on the U.S. State Department Warning List. Students who have a compelling educational reason to travel to such countries may submit a request for consideration for an individual exemption. Please contact Nancy Kanach.
- Faculty and Staff Led Student Group Travel information
- Faculty Handbook for Summer Study Abroad Programs