Princeton University Student Insurance
- Unlimited plan maximum
- Pediatric dental
- Pediatric vision
- Some infertility treatments
- Hearing aids
- Non-standard infant formula
- Treatment for Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorder
- Medically-necessary orthotics
- Mammograms, if provided by an in-network provider
- Preventive immunizations
- Breast pumps
- No annual deductible for outpatient treatment by an in-network provider;
- Outpatient treatment by in-network providers covered at 100 percent after a $10 copay;
- The removal of the 30-visit maximum for outpatient treatment; and
The removal of the 30-day maximum for inpatient treatment.
- Their alternate insurance plan has been involunarily terminated. Proof of termination must be presented to the SHIP Office within 30 days of termination in order to enroll. Costs are prorated.
- Change in the marital status of the student, addition of a new legal dependent or newborn baby. The child is automatically covered, with no fee, for 31 days from the date of birth. Students must enroll the child within the first 31 days for coverage to continue. Costs are prorated.
- Only undergraduate students who were not enrolled at Princeton University for the fall semester qualify for the spring enrollment period.
Enrollment for the 2014-15 Cigna Dental Plan and the VSP Vision Plan is now over. Thank you to everyone who responded by the August 30th deadline. The next open enrollment will be in May of 2014 for the 2015-16 plan year.
$ 74 (Student Only)
$119 (Student & Spouse)
$121 (Student & Child(ren)
$195 (Student, Spouse & Child(ren))
$ 72 (Student Only)
$144 (Student + 1 Dependent)
$242 (Student + 2 Dependents or more)