Athletic Medicine Services
Varsity Student Athletes
- Jill Barszcz
- Lauren Costello, M.D.
- Carrie A. Dudley, M.S., A.T.C.
- John Furtado, M.S., A.T.C., P.T.
- Dan Jarvis, M.S.
- Mischa E. Jemionek, MA, ATC, CSCS
- Peter Johnsen, M.D.
- William John Lynch, MS, ATC
- George D. O'Neil, A.T.C.
- Margot Putukian, M.D.
- Victoria Rosenfeld, R.D., C.S.S.D., L.D.N.
- Jodi Schneider, MS, ATC/L
- Natalie Senese, M.S., A.T.C.
- Sasha Steinlight, M.D.
- Russell G. Steves, M.Ed., P.T., A.T.C.
- Peter D. Suttile, M.S., PA-C
- Charles Thompson, M.S., A.T.C.
Please leave a message for your athletic trainer at (609) 258-3527 and/or the director of Athletic Medicine Services at (609) 258-8471 to let them know that you received emergency after hours care.
Athletic Medicine Services provides specialized care for Princeton University varsity intercollegiate athletes. Nine athletic trainers including two physical therapists, a group of board certified sports medicine specialists, and other clinicians who serve as team physicians work for University Health Services. These services are supervised and coordinated by the director of Athletic Medicine Services. A wide range of medical and surgical specialists are also available for consultation and are arranged by the team physician/UHS physician.
For additional information about the Athletics Department, including a staff directory, a list of athletic facilities, and emergency action plans for each of these sites, please refer to the official Athletics site of Princeton University.