Group Counseling and Support
Counseling and Psychological Services offers a variety of groups throughout the academic year. Group counseling provides the opportunity to share concerns with other group members and work together to reach a better understanding of oneself and one’s situation or problems.
Some groups are time-limited and focus on specific issues, while others are on-going general therapy groups. There are no session limits to group therapy and one can participate in a Counseling and Psychological Services group at any time. Groups are offered each year depending on student needs. Click on the links below for this semester’s offerings.
- Coming Out Group
- Cross Cultural Gathering for Women
- Emotional Management Skills Group
- Fire Your Inner Editor!: Enhancing Motivation and Productivity
- First-Generation College Student Group
- Graduate Student Therapy Group
- Grief and Loss Support Group
- Living in Balance (Alcohol & Other Drug) Group
- Managing Eating & Emotions - A Skills Group
- Mind and Body: Athletic Injury Support Group
- Mindfulness and Eating
- Mindfulness and Lunch Meditation Series
- Mindfulness and Poetry
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction for Graduate Students
- Mindfulness Based Stress Management for Undergraduates
- Take A Breath Princeton!
- Tea and Talk- International Students Discussion Group
For additional information about groups, please review the Group Counseling and Support brochure.
To see this months CPS calendar of events, click here.