Group Counseling and Support
Counseling and Psychological Services offers a variety of groups throughout the academic year. Group counseling provides the opportunity to share concerns with other group members and work together to reach a better understanding of oneself and one’s situation or problems.
Some groups are time-limited and focus on specific issues, while others are on-going general therapy groups. There are no session limits to group therapy and one can participate in a Counseling and Psychological Services group at any time. Groups are offered each year depending on student needs. Click on the links below for this semester’s offerings.
- Adult Children Empowerment (Adult Children of Dysfunctional Families with Alcohol and/or Substance Use Problems)
- Back at Princeton
- First-Generation Discussion & Support
- General Group Therapy
- Graduate Student Therapy Group
- Living in Balance - Coping with Alcohol & Other Drug Concerns
- Emotional Management Skills Group
- Mental Fitness for Undergraduates
- Managing Eating and Emotions - A Skills Group
- Procrastination - Not Just Lazy
- Self, Sexuality, & Gender Group
For additional information about groups, please review the Group Counseling and Support brochure.
To see this months CPS calendar of events, click here.