Using Unified Messaging
The following information on using Unified Messaging is available here:
- Top FAQs - the answers to the most frequently asked questions about the new Unified Messaging system
- Quick Start - everything you need to know to get up and running quickly
- Accessing Messages - detailed information about how to get your messages and ways you can respond to them
- Setting Your Preferences - detailed information about all the ways you can personalize your voice mail processing
- Special Features - explanations about some special features you might find useful for delegating your voice or e-mail processing
- What's New - explanations about some new features you might find useful
For information on how to request a new Unified Messaging account, or change a current one, contact your department’s telephone coordinator.
Where can I go if I have an issue or question about Unified Messaging?
For some basic trouble-shooting questions, see Having Trouble?
If you haven't found the answer, call 8-HELP (258-4357) and select option 4.