The following are Princeton-specific Unified Messaging resources that have been created for the general University community.
Quick Reference Cards
- Accessing your Messages from your Phone (8.5x14" quick reference card)
- Accessing Unified Messaging (wallet card)
- Setting Options in Outlook Web Access (OWA) (8.5x14" quick reference card)
Tip! When printing an 8.5x14" quick reference card, make sure that your printer options are set for legal (8.5x14") paper, and set duplexing options to flip on the short edge. This ensures that when folded, the text aligns correctly throughout.
- Online demonstration introducing and explaining how to use Unified Messaging (Flash file)
- Unified Messaging Information Session Presentation (PDF file)
- Introduction to Unified Messaging for Telephone Coordinators Presentation (PDF file)
Microsoft OVA Diagram
- Outlook Voice Access (OVA) Telephone User Interface diagram (PDF file)