Living In Graduate Apartments
The Stanworth Apartments are located off Bayard Lane in Princeton, in a large complex of brick and shingled buildings built in the 1940's. Situated in a grassy, park-like setting, the complex has the feel of a neighborhood. These apartments are pet-friendly.
- Twenty three buildings, 154 apartment units.
- Mix of one-, two-, three-bedroom, and studio apartments, including simplex and duplex units.
- Twenty minute walk to campus.
- Heat and hot water included in rent; other utilities separate.
- Unfurnished apartments, with the exception of a limited number of furnished apartments available to visiting faculty and staff.
- Full kitchen, including gas stove and full-sized refrigerator.
- On-site parking available.
- Photo Gallery
Floor Plans and Complex Site Map
View floor plans for typical units available to graduate students as well as the complex site map:
- Typical Units
- Complex map
Details about the many amenities found at the Stanworth Apartment:
- Full kitchen
- Grassy areas and outdoor seating
- Laundry facilities
- Parking on-site
- Storage area
Standard Furnishings and Decorating Guidelines
Details about standard furnishings and decorating policies:
- Window Coverings
- Carpeting and Flooring
- Securing items to walls
Information essential to residents of Stanworth Apartments including details about your utilities, heating and cooling, service request requirements:
- Electric service
- Garbage collection
- Grounds maintenance and snow removal
- Heating and cooling
- Internet service
- Kitchen appliance repairs
- Laundry room equipment repair
- Lock out service
- Mail service
- Plumbing service (leaks and clogs)
- Telephone service