Rising Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors
Room Draw is the process used by rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors to select a room and dining plan for the next academic year.
During Room Draw you will :
- Submit an online application to participate in room selection.
- Receive a date and time for your room selection.
- Select your room online during your assigned date and time.
- Select your dining plan.
- Electronically sign your Housing and Dining Contract, thereby signifying your acceptance of the contract.
These pages contain:
- Tips and tools for planning for Room Draw.
- Room Draw application information using the Housing Application and Room and Dining Plan Selection System.
- Application deadline information.
- Room selection overview including proxy information.
- Dining Plan selection tips.
- Housing and Dining Contract electronic acceptance overview.