Full Service Catering
Place an Order
Princeton Catering seeks to provide the highest quality service to our valued customers. Please follow these guidelines when placing your order so that we may best serve you.
To schedule an event or to talk to a Princeton Catering Customer Service Representative please call (609) 258-3726.
It is important to book your event well in advance so that we can accommodate you and provide the best service possible. We request at least ten days notice, to guarantee your event on our calendar. When ordering please provide the following:
- Event date, including day of the week, month, day and year
- Contact Information including, name, department, organization, phone number and address
- Location - You may wish to consult with Conference Services (609) 258-6115 or the online Event Planning Guide.
- Rain location (if applicable)
- Service style - lunch, reception, dinner, buffet, table service, etc.
- Estimated number of guests
- Menu - including special dietary requirements (Kosher, Allergies, Vegetarian). We will provide a vegetarian entree for 5% of the guaranteed count. Please let us know if you would like this modified.
- Bar service requirements - Princeton Catering is not licensed to purchase alcohol. However, you may purchase and deliver your own alcohol under the condition that the person responsible for the event be present and responsible for the guests' consumption and the remaining alcohol at the event's conclusion. Princeton Catering cannot assume any liability.
- Additional services required (flowers, linen, china, etc.)
See the online Event Planning Guide or consult with our professional staff about additional services.
- Please provide your new chart of accounts Dept-Fund-Program-Site-Project-Activity
Princeton Catering Calculator
The Princeton Catering Calculator is a handy way to estimate your fee. Use this interactive form to enter your guest count, and various event requirements. The calculator will estimate your fee based on your input.
Guest Count Guarantee
The number of persons attending should be guaranteed five business days prior to the event. This guarantee will be used for billing purposes. Please refer to Terms and Conditions, Billing Procedures for details.
You will receive confirmation of your order via e-mail at least five days prior to the event. Please look over the confirmation carefully for discrepancies and report discrepancies or changes immediately.