Full Service Catering
Terms and Conditions
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- In order to ensure proper staffing, ordering and quality standards, reservations should be made as early as possible. Please place your order at least 10 business days prior to your function. We require a guaranteed guest count five business days before any event. In the event that we are able to accommodate late bookings, there will be an administrative fee of $100 to cover expenses.
- We will gladly provide weekend services. Weekend reservations require a minimum of $750 per Saturday event and $2,500 per Sunday event.
- If you find it necessary to cancel your event, please notify the Catering Office at least five business days in advance. Functions cancelled with less than the minimum notice may be billed for all costs incurred up to 100% of the estimated total cost of the event. Changes made to an event within five days prior to the event will be assessed an administrative fee of $100.
- In the event of late cancellation due to inclement weather, every attempt will be made to keep the costs billed to the customer at a minimum.
- Catering is unavailable during University holidays, with the exception of Memorial Day when it falls during Commencement weekend.
- Rental China/Glassware - Varies upon selection and group size - $410.00/minimum order
- Special glassware - $3.00 per dozen
- Linen -Varies upon selection
- Centerpieces and flowers - Varies upon selection
- Bartender service - $160.00/ minimum 5 hours
- Bar equipment setup - $50.00
- Bar beverages - $3.95 per guest
- Bar Set-up - $50.00/100 guests
- Waitstaff service - Varies upon event
- Attendant - $150.00 per hour/ minimum 5 hours
Removal of Food
Board of Health regulations require that any food not consumed at the event be removed by the Catering Department only.