Reunions Planning, Major Year Classes
Supplies and Services
The following cocktail supplies may be purchased in quantity by your class.
Soft Plastic Cups with the Princeton Logo
- 9 oz. Old Fashioned-50 cups/sleeve-$8.75
- 12 oz. Highball- 50cups/sleeve/$10.50
Napkins with the Princeton Logo
- Dinner Napkins-125 napkins/box -$14.75
- Cocktail Napkins-250 napkins/box-$11.00
Tablecloths with the Princeton Logo
The following snacks may be purchased in quantity by your class or organization. Minimum orders are indicated here.
- Goldfish Crackers-case of 6 - 31 oz. boxes-$47.00
- Goldfish Pretzels-case of 6 - 26 oz. boxes- $44.00
- Mixed Nuts with Peanuts - 32 oz.bag-$23.00
- Mixed Nuts without Peanuts - 38 oz.can-$35.00
- Tortilla Chips-case of 6 - 2 lb bags-$28.00
- Potato Chips- case of 9 - 1 lb bags-$ 25.00
- Pretzel Twists-case of 6 - 1 lb bags-$15.00
Each class providing wine for its meals will arrange for purchase and delivery. Campus Dining is unable to refrigerate and accept responsibility for any alcohol. Campus Dining is not responsible for opening wine. The class crew is responsible for continuous wine service throughout the meal. The Department of Campus Dining will not provide bartenders. The bar is to be staffed by your reunion crew.
Reunion classes are responsible for their own alcohol and bar arrangements. Bar mixes, fruits and supplies are generally provided with your purchase from the beverage distributor.
Standard Table Service (Evening Meal)
Princeton University Campus Dining will provide paper logo tablecloths, candles and small-potted plants for each table and a floral centerpiece for the buffet table at the evening meal.
Enhanced Table Service (Evening Meal)
If you would like to enhance the dinner meal service, Campus Dining will make arrangements to provide the amenities in the list below.
- Linen Tablecloth-$.80/person
- Linen Napkins-$.50/person
- Waiter and Waitress Service (dinner service only)-$4.35/person
- Water Goblets (limited supply)-$.75/person
- Wine Glasses (glass)-$.75/person
- Wine Glasses (plastic)- Available upon request
*There is no charge for china when dinner is served in a residential dining facility.