Off Year Classes
Supplies and Services
Reunion classes are responsible for their own alcohol and bar arrangements. Bar mixes, fruits and supplies are generally provided with your purchase from the beverage distributor. However, If you prefer Campus Dining will make arrangements for bar mixes, fruits and supplies. Please request this service in advance.
The following cocktail supplies may be purchased in quantity by your class of organization.
Soft Plastic Cups with the Princeton Logo
- 9 oz. Old Fashioned-50 cups/sleeve-$8.75
- 12 oz. Highball- 50cups/sleeve/$10.50
Napkins with the Princeton Logo
- Dinner Napkins-125 napkins/box -$15.00
- Cocktail Napkins-250 napkins/box-$11.50
Tablecloths with the Princeton Logo
The following snacks may be purchased in quantity by your class or organization. Minimum orders are indicated here.
- Goldfish Crackers-case of 6 - 31 oz. boxes-$48.00
- Goldfish Pretzels-case of 6 - 26 oz. boxes- $45.00
- Mixed Nuts with Peanuts - 32 oz.bag-$23.50
- Mixed Nuts without Peanuts - 38 oz.can-$36.00
- Tortilla Chips-case of 6 - 2 lb bags-$28.75
- Potato Chips- case of 9 - 1 lb bags-$ 25.75
- Pretzel Twists-case of 6 - 1 lb bags-$15.50
Standard Table Service (Evening Meal)
China and stainless flatware are used for all dinners except cookouts. The Campus Dining will provide tablecloths, candles and small-potted plants for each table and a floral centerpiece for the buffet table at the evening meal.
Enhanced Table Service (Evening Meal)
If you would like to enhance the dinner meal service, Campus Dining will make arrangements to provide the amenities in the list below.
- Rental China, glassware & linen
Varies upon selection & group size
- Bartender service
$32.00 per hour (5 hour min)
- Bar equipment setup
- Bar beverages
$4.00 per guest
- Waitstaff Service
Varies upon event
- Table preset with service for a buffet
Varies upon event
$30.00 per hour/minimum 5 hours
Each class providing wine for its meals will arrange for purchase and delivery. Campus Dining is unable to refrigerate and accept responsibility for any alcohol. Dining Services is not responsible for opening wine. All bottles of wine will be placed on the table. We will not provide continuous wine service through out the meal.