Lunch to Go Bag Lunch Program
Campus Dining provides the option of a bag lunch to undergraduate students with meal plans when eating in either a residential dining hall or at Late Lunch at the Food Gallery at Frist Campus Center is not convenient.
The Lunch to Go Program, formerly known as the Bag Lunch Program, is available Monday through Friday beginning with lunch on September 11 and allows students the option of ordering and picking up a bag lunch at residential dining halls and select retail locations.
Menu selections have been expanded to include bagels and peanut butter at all locations and a selection of salads available for pick-up at Retail locations. The Chemistry CaFe in the Frick Chemistry Lab has been added as a pick-up location.
To participate certain policies apply.
- Submit your order for a bag lunch online selecting from the menu choices provided. The form may be submitted up to 7 days in advance and no later than 5:00 a.m. of the day for which the lunch is requested.
- Specify a pick up location on the form.
- Pick up locations include each residential dining hall, the Food Gallery at Frist Campus Center, Chemistry CaFe, and the EQuad Café.
- You do not need to use a meal swipe in order to pick up your bag lunch in a residential dining hall.
Pick Up Your Lunch
Lunches are available for pick up at the form specified locations during the following times: Residential Dining Halls - 7:45 a.m. to10:45 a.m.
Retail Locations: Food Gallery at Frist Campus Center, Chemistry CaFe, and the EQuad Café - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Beginning Monday, March 24, pick up times will be 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- On those days in which a Lunch to Go is requested, students will be charged a lunch meal if they use their meal plan for lunch in either a residential college or Late Lunch at the Food Gallery at Frist Campus Center.
- The Two Extra Meal Program and the Two Meal Conversion Plan cannot be used for a Lunch to Go.
- Lunch to Go is not available during recess periods, reading periods or exams.