Bag Lunch Ordering Now Made Easy
Princeton Dining Services provides the option of a bag lunch to students with meal plans. The Bag Lunch Program is available Monday through Friday beginning with lunch on September 13 and allows students the option of ordering and picking up a bag lunch when eating in either a residential dining hall or at Late Lunch at the Food Gallery at Frist Campus Center is not convenient.
To participate certain policies apply.
Submit Your Order Online
- Submit your order for a bag lunch online selecting from the menu choices provided. The form may be submitted up to 7 days in advance and no later than 5:00 a.m. of the day for which the lunch is requested.
- Specify a pick up location on the form. Pick up locations include each residential dining hall, the Food Gallery at Frist Campus Center and the EQuad cafe.
- You do not need to use a meal swipe in order to pick up your bag lunch in a residential dining hall.
Pick Up Your Lunch
Lunches are available for pick up at the form specified locations during the following times: Residential Dining Halls - 7:45 a.m. to10:45 a.m.
Food Gallery at Frist Campus Center and the EQuad Cafe - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- On those days in which a bag lunch is requested, students will be charged a lunch meal if they use their meal plan for lunch in either a residential college or the Food Gallery at Frist Campus Center.
- The Two Extra meal program cannot be used for bag lunches.
- Bag lunches are not available during recess periods.
Note: Access tips include using these recommended browsers: IE, Firefox, Safari or latest version of Chrome and entering your netID using lowercase letters.
If you are unable to place an order and receive an error message, please close your browser and login again or chose another browser or device from the list above.
We thank you for your patience with this new program. Should you have questions or comments please send an email to email@example.com