- The Butler Apartments were built in 1947 and are located off Harrison Street on the east side of campus. The complex consists of 302 bungalow-type units, each containing two bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom and a kitchen.
- The Edwards Place Apartments consist of six one-bedroom units. Edwards Place is located off University Place.
Buildings 1 to 7
- Building 1 consists of one-bedroom units in a twelve story hi-rise building. This building was fully renovated in 2005.
- Buildings 2 - 7, constructed in 1967, consist of two-bedroom units.
Buildings 8 to 14
- These buildings opened in 2004 and include studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units that offer excellent space, sunlight and views.
- The Stanworth Apartments are located off Bayard Lane in Princeton, in a large complex of brick and shingled buildings built in the 1940's. Situated in a grassy, park-like setting, the complex has the feel of a neighborhood. These apartments are pet-friendly.