Incoming Student Housing
Congratulations on your admission to Princeton University and welcome to the University community! One of the many important decisions you must make at Princeton University is where you will live. University housing is a very popular option. Princeton University houses approximately 70% of the Graduate Student population on campus. There are many worthwhile options to choose from and this letter will provide you with several useful links that will guide you through our housing system in detail.
The first priority of the Graduate School is to guarantee housing for first-year graduate students who are degree candidates that have accepted their admission offer and who submit a completed housing application by the admission reply deadline date of April 15. Specific location preferences cannot be guaranteed.
We encourage you to read the following websites very carefully as they are designed to help you prepare for living in Princeton:
- Graduate Housing Cost of Living.
- This site is specifically designed for incoming graduate students. It explains the application process and provides a general overview of our housing options.
- Apartment Life for Graduate Students (2013-2014 coming soon)
- This site provides students with detailed information about our apartment complexes as well as an outline of apartment housing policy.
- Graduate College/Annex Residential Living Policies Guide (2013-2014 coming soon)
- This site provides students with detailed information about Graduate College and Annexes as well as an outline of dormitory housing policy.
- Graduate Incoming Student Housing Application
Please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com if you have additional questions.