Undergraduate Room Draw Guide
Who Participates In Room Draw
The following individuals participate in Room Draw:
- Every enrolled rising sophomore.
- Every enrolled rising junior and senior planning to live on campus
- Every readmitted and returning Study Abroad student for whom the Housing Department has received verification of readmittance prior to the application deadline. The Dean of the College provides this verification.
- Every rising junior and senior unsure of his/her living arrangement or University status for the next academic year. (These students are asked to either select a single room or place themselves on the wait list.)
Who is Not Required to Participate In Room Draw
The following individuals are not required to participate:
- Rising juniors and seniors who have arranged for off-campus housing in the coming academic year.
- Rising juniors and seniors planning to live in eating club housing in the coming academic year. These students are required to e-mail the Undergraduate Housing Office providing the club name and phone information.
- Students with firm plans to study abroad for the fall semester.
- Students who will be on a leave of absence for the coming fall semester.
- Students with special needs who fulfill specific requirements as specified by the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students.