CPUC Meeting Agendas
May 4, 2015. 4:30 p.m.
101 Friend Center (on William Street) (times are approximate)
- Approval of minutes from March 9, 2015.
- Question and answer period. [15 minutes]
- Proposed changes regarding sexual misconduct regulations (vote required). [15 minutes]
- Report of the CPUC Committee on Resources. [15 minutes]
- Update from the Special Task Force on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and its working groups. [20 minutes]
- Discussion about student mental health with members of University Health Services and students. [25 minutes]
March 9, 2015, 4:30 p.m.
Betts Auditorium, School of Architecture
(times are approximate)
• Approval of minutes from February 9, 2015.
• Question and answer period [15 minutes]
• Discussion about graduate student career paths, especially outside academia. Sanjeev Kulkarni, Dean of the Graduate School, Amy Pszczolkowski, Associate Director of Career Services and Cole Crittenden, Associate Dean of the Graduate School. Panelists on a variety of departmental initiatives: Mark Esposito GS, Molecular Biology; Professor Sarah-Jane Leslie, philosophy; Professor Stephen Redding, economics. [40 minutes]
• Discussion about the "Princeton Perspective Project." [website at: http://perspective.princeton.edu/ ]. Shawon Jackson ’15, former USG president, and Alexis Andres, Director of Student Life in Butler College. [15 minutes]
• Update on the Special Task Force on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and its working groups. Vice Provost Michele Minter. [20 minutes]
February 9, 2015. 101 Friend Center
As is customary, the February meeting of the Council of the Princeton University Community will be a town hall meeting with the President. President Eisgruber will update the Council about current plans and projects -- including the Strategic Planning process -- and take questions. There will also be an update from the CPUC's Executive Committee regarding the Special Task Force on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.