- Most clusters are open 24 hours a day, often requiring a proximity card or a door lock combination. Combinations can be obtained from the corresponding host department or Residential College office.
- All clusters are open to all students. However, Residential College members have priority for use of the cluster in their College.
- Students may use their personal laptop on the wireless network in computer clusters. Some locations have open wired network ports where you can plug in your laptop for a faster connection. Your computer must be registered in the campus Host Database to use these ports.
- Some computer clusters can be reserved for use by a class or other group. Refer to the Clusters List for the clusters that accept reservations and the hosting department taking the reservation. An "n/a" means that reservations are not available for the listed cluster.
- Click here for Computer Cluster locations