Spring Term Exams Take Place Between 5/16 and 5/26
Universal suggestions for the final exam period:
1. Make sure you don't miss your exam. Re-check your schedule in a lucid moment (not at 4 am after you've been awake for 36 hours) and make sure you know the exact time and place of your exams.
2. Confirm your exam times with people you know in each course and sort out any discrepancy by checking the official schedule on the Registrar’s website.
3. Test your alarm clock a few days before your first final. Set two if you are not a “morning person.”
4. Let your roommates and friends know when your exams are and ask them to help you get up on time (do the same thing for them).
5. Don't stay up all night before an exam! Many 8:30 AM exams have been missed because someone decided to “just take a quick nap” at 7:30 AM and woke up at noon. You’ll do better if you get some real sleep the night before.
What should I do if:
You Are Sick for a Final Exam
You Have an Exam Conflict
You Inadvertently Miss an Exam
For other important rules regarding deadlines & exams, see the “Academic Standing and Regulations” section in the Undergraduate Announcement.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact Dean Herschbach or Dr. Jack Axcelson, Wilson's Director of Studies. We both can be reached by email or by phone at the Wilson College office -- 609-258-3629.
Best of luck with your end of term work!
Lisa Herschbach, Ph.D.
Dean of Wilson College
201 Wilcox Hall
Princeton, NJ 08544
Direct: 609 258 6496
Appointments: 609 258 3629
Fax: 609 258 1915