Senior Thesis Boot Camp for Psychology
Intersession (March 18 - March 22)
To register, contact Jan Marie Alegre at email@example.com
Want to make serious progress on your Senior Thesis projects? Come to the Psychology Department’s Spring Recess Boot Camp for Senior Thesis writers. Based on the highly successful boot camps hosted by the Writing Center, this 5-day boot camp offers seniors at any stage of the thesis-writing process a quiet space to write, focused writing time, camaraderie, and support.
Boot Camp Schedule: The boot camp will meet (Location in Green Hall, TBA) from Monday, March 18 through Friday, March 22, and participants must commit to attend all sessions. Enrollment is limited. Registration is first-come, first-served and requires a motivational $20 deposit (returned on the final day to those participants who attend every required session). Please deliver your deposit to Jan Marie Alegre (in cash or a check made to Princeton University) prior to March 18.
|Tuesday - Thursday
March 19 - 21
9:00 - 1:00 p.m.
9:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Support and Materiel for Boot Campers
- Quiet space for writing and data analysis
- A supportive environment; writing and project management advice
- Healthy snacks balanced with plenty of caffeine
What Boot Camp alums say:
- I feel leagues ahead in terms of how I conceive of the long-term writing process.
- I felt that Boot Camp gave me a concerned atmosphere to help me get my thesis work done and to give me the momentum to continue to work on my thesis this crucial final semester.
- I wrote a total of 34 pages, which is 34 more than I had at the start. I also learned that it is possible to work in short chunks of time, which will make me much more efficient with my time.
- Boot Camp helped me make significant progress on the first half of my thesis. It also raised my spirits – “Wow, I might actually be able to do this!”
This Senior Thesis Boot Camp has limited enrollment. A motivational deposit of $20 is required, and will be returned on the final day of Boot Camp to those participants who attend every session. To register, sign up online or contact Jan Marie Alegre at firstname.lastname@example.org.