Undergrads, grad students, post-docs
Positions for young enthusiastic people interested in computational biology are always open. Please, contact me
if you're interested in working on these or any other relevant projects.
- Novel algorithms for clustering biological networks and modeling functional relationships between genes.
- Implementation of a novel network analysis tool in the form of a plugin for the open-source network visualization software Cytoscape. The tool annotates biological networks by automatically calculating and visualizing local functional enrichment.
- New ideas for biological network analysis and visualization.
- Other projects in the lab are described on the projects page.
- Also, if you have your own ideas and would like to work on them in my lab, feel free to contact me.
Programmers, software developers
Job posting 1300009 for Bioinformatics Software Developer at the Lewis-Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics.