Hamberg, North Dakota

related topics
{household, population, female}
{city, population, household}

Hamberg is a city in Wells County, North Dakota in the United States. The population was 28 at the 2000 census.

Geography

Hamberg is located at 47°45′41″N 99°30′50″W / 47.76139°N 99.51389°W / 47.76139; -99.51389 (47.761445, -99.513972)[3].

According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.4 square miles (1.0 km²), all of it land.

Demographics

As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 28 people, 13 households, and 6 families residing in the city. The population density was 72.3 people per square mile (27.7/km²). There were 15 housing units at an average density of 38.7/sq mi (14.9/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 100.00% White.

There were 13 households out of which 23.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.5% were married couples living together, 7.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 46.2% were non-families. 46.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 23.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.15 and the average family size was 3.14.

In the city the population was spread out with 14.3% under the age of 18, 14.3% from 18 to 24, 21.4% from 25 to 44, 28.6% from 45 to 64, and 21.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 45 years. For every 100 females there were 180.0 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 200.0 males.

The median income for a household in the city was $28,750, and the median income for a family was $29,375. Males had a median income of $21,250 versus $0 for females. The per capita income for the city was $30,100. There were no families and 28.6% of the population living below the poverty line, including no under eighteens and none of those over 64.

References

Bowdon | Cathay | Fessenden | Hamberg | Harvey | Hurdsfield | Sykeston

Berlin | Bilodeau | Bremen | Bull Moose | Cathay | Chaseley | Crystal Lake | Delger | Fairville | Forward | Fram | Germantown | Haaland | Hamburg | Hawksnest | Heimdal | Hillsdale | Johnson | Lynn | Manfred | Norway Lake | Oshkosh | Pony Gulch | Progress | Rusland | Silver Lake | South Cottonwood | Speedwell | St. Anna | Sykeston | Valhalla | Wells | West Norway | West Ontario | Western | Woodward

Full article ▸

related documents
Monroe, Oregon
Wallowa, Oregon
Tangent, Oregon
Woodland Mills, Tennessee
Woods Cross, Utah
Tabor, Iowa
Helix, Oregon
Ukiah, Oregon
Plainview, Tennessee
Pleasant View, Tennessee
Harrisville, Utah
Crump, Tennessee
Centrahoma, Oklahoma
Middleton, Tennessee
Mount Hope, West Virginia
Waynoka, Oklahoma
West Tawakoni, Texas
Wallis, Texas
Marlow, Oklahoma
Lucas, Texas
Clearfield, Iowa
Splendora, Texas
North Powder, Oregon
Richmond, Utah
Dewey, Oklahoma
Wetumka, Oklahoma
Yoncalla, Oregon
Dawson Springs, Kentucky
Medina, Tennessee
River Heights, Utah