Registration & Session Dates
Registration is currently open and ends September 13, 2016.
- Session Dates: September 14, 2016 - January 25, 2017
- Registration Deadline: September 13, 2016
- Notification of enrollment: beginning September 13
- Payment Deadline: Mailed or brought to class by your first class. If you cannot mail a check or come to your first class, please email us: email@example.com
- The fee is $120 for each class you enroll in this session (two classes would be $240 and three would be $360, which works out to only $6.00 per class).
- Please make checks out to: PRINCETON UNIVERSITY.
- Payment should be MAILED to the below address or brought to your FIRST CLASS of the new session. Please mail a check (no cash) to the below address before the session begins.
Department of Comparative Literature
133 East Pyne
Princeton, NJ 08544
- If you cannot mail a check, you can bring CASH to your first class of the new session (ONLY that first week).
- Do not send payment until you have received your enrollment notification—registering does not guarantee a spot.
- Your spot will be given to someone else if you do not submit payment by the deadline. We will not allow you in to the second class if you have not paid. Please note that we are sometimes forced to cancel classes due to extraordinary circumstances and holidays, and that we will not make up these classes at the end of session.
Registration is by an online form. For the form, follow this link.
If the number of applicants exceeds the spaces available for a class, places will be assigned by prioritized lottery. Current students who are continuing with a class will be given first priority; students who were away from Butler Yoga for one session (only) will have second priority. Students who have tried unsuccessfully to register for Butler Yoga in the previous session will have third priority. No other priority ranking will be given. We do our best to accommodate as many students as possible, as fairly as possible, but we nonetheless must turn down some students every session. Please note that the weeknight classes are always the most popular. You will have a better chance getting a spot on the weekend classes.