- I'm a PhD student at Princeton University studying theoretical and experimental fluid mechanics in the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Program.
- I'm a PhD student at Princeton University studying theoretical and experimental fluid mechanics in the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Program. My research focuses on wake structures, bio-inspired propulsion, and unsteady airfoils in ground effect. The bulk of my latest work is part of a multi-university effort to quantify the propulsive strategies of batoid fish like rays and skates. Projects that use flow visualization especially inspire me because of my passion for photography, videography, and graphic design. (see less)
- Feb 13' - Published our research on interface deformation beneath AFM probes in Langmuir.
- Jan 13' - Presented on heaving flexible propulsors at Tulane University.
- Nov 12' - Presented on unsteady ground effect at the APS Fluid Dynamics Conference in San Diego.
- Jul & Aug 12' - Held a research position in the Lauder Lab of the Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard University. (see less)