Welcome to Dan's homepage
Hi, my name is Dan Li and I'm from China. I completed my Ph.D in 2013, working with Professor Elie Bou-Zeid in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Princeton University. I'm currently a Postdoctoral Research Associate in the Program of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences at Princeton University. I am also a visiting scientist at the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Lab.
- Urban climate and urban hydrology
- Environmental fluid mechanics and turbulence
- Boundary layer meteorology
- Hydrometeorology and micrometeorology
- Land-atmosphere interaction
- Multi-scale climate modeling