To contact us:
Princeton UniversityóLaser Sensing
* 5/14 G. Wysocki has been awarded the 2014 Peter Werle Early Career Scientist Award
* 5/14 Eric Zhang receives† the 2014 Walbridge Fund Graduate Award. Congratulations Eric!
* 3/14 Eric Zhang receives the NSERC Postgraduate Scholarships-Doctoral. Congratulations Eric!!
* 1/14 A paper co-authored by G. Wysocki together with other experts has been named the Top-cited Paper published in Chemical Physics Letters in the years 2009-2013. The complete scientific publication can be found here.
* 11/13 Andreas Hangauer has received an award for the best PhD dissertation (at TU Munich) from the Association for Electrical, Electronic and Information Technologies in Germany (VDE). More information about this yearís awards can be found here (in German) Congratulations Andreas!!!
* 8/13 Alex Hallden-Abberton receives the Best Graduate Student Paper Award at 2013 MIRTHE Summer Warkshop Congratulations Alex!!!
* 6/13 Yin Wang wins the 2013 Newport Graduate Award for Photonics - Congratulations Yin!!!
* 6/13 Alex Hallden-Abberton joins PULSe - Welcome Alex!!!
* 10/12 PULSe new sensing technology featured at the Celebrate Princeton Invention
* 9/12 Andreas Hangauer joins PULSe - Welcome Andreas!!!
* 5/12 Gerard Wysocki in collaboration with Prof. Daniel Sigman (Dept. of Geosciences at Princeton) receive the Eric and Wendy Schmidt Transformative Technology Fund award
* 4/12 Gerard Wysocki receives an Early Career Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) within Science to Achieve Results (STAR) Program
* 3/12 Michal Nikodem and Gerard Wysocki have been awarded second place in the 7th Innovation Forum organized by the Princetonís Keller Center for Innovation in Engineering Education for a new trace-gas sensing technology based on Chirped Laser Dispersion Spectroscopy (CLaDS)
* 2/12 Yin wins a people`s choice award at the Posters, Pitches and Prizes event sponsored by the New Jersey Entrepreneurial Network (NJEN) at Princeton University for a poster An Exhaled Nitric Oxide Analyzer for Point-of-Care Monitoring of Asthmatic Patients - CONGRATULATIONS Yin!!!
* 1/12 Yin Wang receives a 2nd place award in the entrepreneur competition hosted by SPIE at Photonics West 2012 for the pitch entitled A Novel Point-of-Care Breath Analyzer - CONGRATULATIONS Yin!!!
* 12/11 Tracy Tsai receives a 2nd place award in the National Science Foundation Elevator Pitch Contest for the pitch entitled Precise Air Analysis Laser Spectrometer (PAALS) - CONGRATULATIONS Tracy!!!
* 7/11 Brian Brumfield joins PULSe - Welcome Brian!!!
* 6/11 Gerard Wysocki named finalist for the 2011 Blavatnik Awards of The New York Academy of Sciences†
* 5/11 Class Day 2011: Chelsea Graf receives the Steers Award from the Princeton School of Engineering and Applied Science CONGRATULATIONS Chelsea!!!
* 10/10 Gerard Wysocki receives Masao Horiba Award 2010
* 08/10 The 2010 MIRTHE summer workshop Entrepreneurship Award goes to Dr. Stephen So for a spin-off company Sentinel Photonics CONGRATULATIONS Stephen!!!
* 08/10 Michal Nikodem has joined the group; Welcome Michal!
* 06/10 Clinton Smith is awarded a Nanotechnology for Clean Energy IGERT traineeship. Congratulations Clinton!
* 05/10 Stephen So receives the Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award from the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
* 05/10 Clinton Smith and Yin Wang got on the Deanís Commendation List for Outstanding Teaching for Fall 2009
* 03/10 PULSe sensor technology is featured in Photonics Spectra