To contact us:
Princeton UniversityóLaser Sensing
* 6/13 Yin Wang wins the 2013 Newport Graduate Award for Photonics - Congratulations Yin!!!
* 6/13 Alex Hallden-Abberton joins PULSe - Welcome Alex!!!
* 10/12 PULSe new sensing technology featured at the Celebrate Princeton Invention
* 9/12 Andreas Hangauer joins PULSe - Welcome Andreas!!!
* 5/12 Gerard Wysocki in collaboration with Prof. Daniel Sigman (Dept. of Geosciences at Princeton) receive the Eric and Wendy Schmidt Transformative Technology Fund award
* 4/12 Gerard Wysocki receives an Early Career Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) within Science to Achieve Results (STAR) Program
* 3/12 Michal Nikodem and Gerard Wysocki have been awarded second place in the 7th Innovation Forum organized by the Princetonís Keller Center for Innovation in Engineering Education for a new trace-gas sensing technology based on Chirped Laser Dispersion Spectroscopy (CLaDS)
* 2/12 Yin wins a people`s choice award at the Posters, Pitches and Prizes event sponsored by the New Jersey Entrepreneurial Network (NJEN) at Princeton University for a poster An Exhaled Nitric Oxide Analyzer for Point-of-Care Monitoring of Asthmatic Patients - CONGRATULATIONS Yin!!!
* 1/12 Yin Wang receives a 2nd place award in the entrepreneur competition hosted by SPIE at Photonics West 2012 for the pitch entitled A Novel Point-of-Care Breath Analyzer - CONGRATULATIONS Yin!!!
* 12/11 Tracy Tsai receives a 2nd place award in the National Science Foundation Elevator Pitch Contest for the pitch entitled Precise Air Analysis Laser Spectrometer (PAALS) - CONGRATULATIONS Tracy!!!
* 7/11 Brian Brumfield joins PULSe - Welcome Brian!!!
* 6/11 Gerard Wysocki named finalist for the 2011 Blavatnik Awards of The New York Academy of Sciences†
* 5/11 Class Day 2011: Chelsea Graf receives the Steers Award from the Princeton School of Engineering and Applied Science CONGRATULATIONS Chelsea!!!
* 10/10 Gerard Wysocki receives Masao Horiba Award 2010
* 08/10 The 2010 MIRTHE summer workshop Entrepreneurship Award goes to Dr. Stephen So for a spin-off company Sentinel Photonics CONGRATULATIONS Stephen!!!
* 08/10 Michal Nikodem has joined the group; Welcome Michal!
* 06/10 Clinton Smith is awarded a Nanotechnology for Clean Energy IGERT traineeship. Congratulations Clinton!
* 05/10 Stephen So receives the Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award from the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
* 05/10 Clinton Smith and Yin Wang got on the Deanís Commendation List for Outstanding Teaching for Fall 2009
* 03/10 PULSe sensor technology is featured in Photonics Spectra