Philosophy 340, Philosophical Logic
Schedule | Handouts | Syllabus
- Final exam review. The take-home final exam will be distributed on Tue, Jan 15 and will be due Mon, Jan 21 by 5pm.
- Review session Fri, Jan 11 at 2pm in Marx Hall room 201. Please email me questions and requests.
- Homework #6 is due on Tue, Jan 8.
- Homework #5 is due on Tue, Nov 27.
- The take-home midterm exam is due by 5pm on Fri, Nov 16.
- Homework #4 due on Thu, Nov 8: do problem 3 on page 82 of Possibilities and Paradox.
- Homework #3 due on Thu, Oct 25: read chapter 5 of Possibilities and Paradox, and do problem 3 (3 parts) on page 59, and problems 2 and 3 on page 68.
- Homework #2 due on Thu, Oct 18: problem 2 on page 33 of Possibilities and Paradox
- Homework #1 due on Tue, Oct 9: read chapter 2 of Possibilities and Paradox, and do the following exercises on page 19: exercise 4 (choose three parts, other than part 1 which we did in class), and two more exercises chosen from 7 through 12.
- Here is the current email list for the course. Please let me know if you do not see your princeton ID on this list.
Meetings: Tuesday and Thursday, 11:00am-12:20pm in McCosh 2
Professor Hans Halvorson (email: hhalvors; phone: 8-1494) Office hour: Monday 2-3pm, in Marx 210
J. C. Beall and B. van Fraassen, Possibilities and Paradox. ISBN: 0199259879
J. C. Beall and G. Restall, Logical Pluralism. ISBN: 0199288410