Friends of Davis International Center of Princeton University was founded in 1979 to help build bridges of understanding with the international community at Princeton University. The Friends are the volunteer wing of Davis International Center of Princeton University.
The Board of Trustees is the governing body of Friends of Davis International Center and is charged with overseeing the activities and programs of the organization. The board is comprised of the Executive Committee, Members-at-large, Honorary Members, the Director of Davis International Center, and the Associate Dean of Graduate Affairs.
|First Vice-President||Helene Schwartz|
|Second Vice-President||Maryella Hannum|
Click here for Members of the Board of Trustees – 2016– 2017
In the spring of 2007, the International Center received a most generous gift from the family of Kathryn W. and Shelby Cullom Davis ’30, which provides a permanent endowment to support the programs at the International Center, now called the Davis International Center, and those of Friends of Davis International Center.
For further information to learn more about the work of the Friends, please e-mail Hanna Hand or call her at (609) 258-1170.
Front row left: Linda Sipprelle, Anne Bolick, FDIC President--Sheila Siderman, Marilyn Gerstein, Helene Schwartz,Ilse Lazovick, Hanna Hand, ,
Back row left: Brian Zack, DIC Executive Director--Jacqueline Leighton, Dartha Hopkins, Carl Clough, Alison Hankinson, David Shinkfield,
Unavailable for photo: Jan Ashwood, Iris Bing, Maryella Hannum, Ildi Koczan,