I am a Postdoctoral Fellow in Neuroscience at Princeton University. I work in the Turk-Browne Laboratory under the supervision of Dr. Nicholas Turk-Browne. I primarily use functional neuroimaging techniques to research the interaction of attention and memory in the human brain.
The best way to contact me is via email at:
A full CV can be found here.
List of Publications:
- Hutchinson, J. B., & Turk-Browne, N. B. (in press). Memory-guided attention: Control from multiple memory systems. Trends in Cognitive Sciences.
- Hutchinson, J. B., Uncapher, M. R., Weiner, K. S., Bressler, D. W., Silver, M. A., Preston, A. R., & Wagner, A. D. (in press). Functional heterogeneity in posterior parietal cortex across attention and episodic memory retrieval. Cerebral Cortex.
- Adamson, M. M., Hutchinson, J. B., Shelton, A., Wagner, A. D., & Taylor, J. L. (2011). Reduced hippocampal activity during encoding in cognitively normal adults carrying the APOE e4 allele. Neuropsychologia, 49, 2448-2455.
- Uncapher, M. R., Hutchinson, J. B., & Wagner, A. D. (2011). Dissociable effects of top-down and bottom-up attention during episodic encoding. Journal of Neuroscience, 31, 12593-12603.
- Uncapher, M. R., Hutchinson, J. B., & Wagner, A. D. (2010). A roadmap to brain mapping: Toward a functional map of human parietal cortex. Neuron, 67, 5-8.
- Preston, A. R., Bornstein, A. M., Hutchinson, J. B., Gaare, M. E., Glover, G. H., & Wagner, A. D. (2010). High-resolution fMRI of content-sensitive subsequent memory responses in human medial temporal lobe. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 22(1), 156-173.
- Hutchinson, J. B., Uncapher, M., & Wagner, A. D. (2009). Posterior parietal cortex and episodic retrieval: Convergent and divergent effects of attention and memory. Learning & Memory, 16(6), 343-356.