Introduction to Project Components
The following components will consitute the "Charrette Project" at its completion:
- A Brief History of the "Charrette Project" (essay).
- Chrétien's Romance (essay)
- The Foulet-Uitti Old French Edition and Modern French Version of the Charrette (modified).
- A Charrette Lexical Search Program (under construction).
- A Semantico-Lexical Repertory of the Charrette (under construction).
- Brief Biographies of Project Authors.
- The complete transcriptions of manuscripts A (fragmentary), C, E (fragmentary), F (fragmentary), G (fragmentary), I (fragmentary), T, and V (fragmentary). The transcriptions follow closely the manuscript sources, preserving sourceword spacing, punctuation, and textual variation. We have adopted the tagging protocol adopted by the Text Encoding Initiative Version P3.
- Color images of all of the above manuscripts (black and white for MS I).
- A Key to the transcriptions.