The Outdoor Action Frosh Trip is the largest University outdoor orientation program in the country.
Tuesday December 10, 2013
Frosh Trip Dates
Dates for Frosh Trip 2013 for the Princeton Class of 2017
Application materials will be available online to all incoming students in around May 22. Students will need their University NetID and Password to access the online application.
- Late May 2013 - Information and application materials for the Frosh Trip will go live on the Matriculation Web Site.
- Around May 22, 2013 - Applications available online through the Outdoor Action Web Site. The trip is filled on a first-come, first-served basis based on postmark or Web application date.
- June 30, 2013 - Application Deadline. The trip is filled on a first-come, first-served basis based on postmark or Web application date and often fills before June 30.
- Mid-July 2013 - Acceptance information and equipment list emailed to all accepted participants.
- Saturday, August 31, 2013 - Arrive at Princeton - students can move into their dorm rooms. The Housing Office will be from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM for students to get their room keys.
- Saturday, August 31, 2013 - Outdoor Action Check-in at Dillon Gym
- Sunday, September 1, 2013 - Frosh Trip Departs
- Friday, September 6, 2013 - 4:00 - 8:00 PM - Frosh Trip groups return to campus
- Saturday, September 7, 2013 - Freshman Orientation Week Begins