April 21, 2004: Memorials


Fred died Feb. 5, 2004, in Venice, Fla.

Fred was born Sept. 17, 1906, in Berwick, Pa. He attended St. Paul’s School, where he rowed stroke on the crew. He attended Columbia and transferred to Princeton in 1926. He lived alone at 31 University Place freshman and sophomore years, and was a member of Court Club. Fred left Princeton in 1928 and assumed a position as vice president of Multiplex Manufacturing Co., which was founded by his father in 1910.

Active in community affairs, Fred served as treasurer and president of Bloomsburg [Pa.] Hospital and on the vestry of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. He also was vice president and a board member of the First National Bank of Berwick and held similar positions at the Farmers National Bank of Bloomsburg.

Husband of the late Sara Louise Gimmer and the late Mildred Swift Snyder, Fred is survived by his son, Fred ’53; daughter-in-law Louise; granddaughter Cynthia Smith; grandson Frederick III; and four great-grandchildren. The class extends its sympathy.

The Class of 1930



Bob Scott died in Grass Valley, Calif., Jan. 5, 2002. He was 88.

He attended the Asheville School for Boys. He dropped out of Princeton after two years and transferred to the U. of North Carolina. After graduating, he received a master’s in business from Harvard Business School.

He married Ethel Lindstrom in 1942 and served in the Army from 1942-46 as a 1st lieutenant.

Most of Bob’s working career was spent with Fairchild Corp. as a comptroller. He retired early, at age 54, to write plays, but this did not work out. He went to school at Arizona State to be a schoolteacher. After several years teaching at a boys’ school, he began working as an accountant for Maricopa County, Ariz. His son moved him to California because of ill health. His wife, Ethel, predeceased him, as did a son and a daughter. He is survived by his son Richard.

The Class of 1933



Dean Rizer, who retired in 1985 after a distinguished medical practice in Minneapolis that spanned more than 40 years, died at home Feb. 12, 2004.

Dean was predeceased by his older brother and our classmate Bob, who died in 1996; his wife, Betty Ann “B. A.” Eggleston; and daughters Deborah Stevens and Elizabeth Ann Bond. He is survived by his sons, Dean Jr. and Robert; daughter Ann Pederson; sister Edith Paffard; and 11 grandchildren.

For many years Dean was deeply concerned by the rapid deterioration of the environment and he worked to counter this, as he once wrote, with members of the Freshwater Society, the environmental resource committee of the Minnesota State Medical Assn., the Science Museum of Minnesota, and the Minnesota Arboretum. He also pursued his passions of raising orchids, painting with acrylics, and traveling with his wife. “Every place we’ve been,” he wrote, “in one way or another is awe-inspiring and stimulates our hopes that everyone will try harder to preserve this wonderful world.”

The Class of 1934



Gene died Sept. 9, 2003, in Richmond, where he lived all his life except for four years in the Navy during WWII. He served as an officer on the destroyer USS Shubrick and participated in the Normandy invasion on D-Day.

Gene was chairman of Southern Dept. Stores and president of Richmond Dry Goods Co. He served in the Virginia House of Delegates from 1953-55 and the state Senate from 1955-59, and sponsored the bill that established the State Council on Higher Education.

On Sept. 12, his wife, Elaine, was sent the Virginia flag flown over the State Capitol that day, and with it a citation that read in part, “It is a small recognition of (Gene’s) dedication and service to the people of the Commonwealth of Virginia.”

Gene was an avid and successful sailboat racer, completing 14 Newport-to-Bermuda races aboard his beloved boats, winning first in class and second overall in 1990. An art collector, he served as a trustee of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, donating several works from his own collection of marine paintings.

Besides Elaine, he is survived by three sons, two stepdaughters, three stepsons, and two grandchildren. To all, we extend our sincere sympathy.

The Class of 1939



After several years of failing health caused by a debilitating stroke, Bob died Nov. 14, 2003, at the home of his daughter, Sandra How, in Vero Beach, Fla.

After preparing at the Lawrenceville School, Bob followed his relative, Ira A. Thomas ’26, to Princeton, where he majored in economics and was a member of Cottage Club. During WWII, he was in the Army Ordnance at Aberdeen, Md.

Returning to the area of his birth, Warren, Ohio, Bob expressed his entrepreneurial nature by founding Welded Tubes, Inc., in 1958. He served as president and CEO until his retirement in 1987. A highly respected member of his community, he served on several boards of directors, including Trumbull Hospital and Union Savings Bank, and was president of Trumbull Country Club. Bob reported in the class 25th yearbook, “We are a golfing family.” An ardent outdoorsman, he hunted and fished throughout North America and the Caribbean.

Bob’s wife, Nancy, preceded him in death as did his son, William. To his surviving family, daughter Sandra How, son Robert Jr., seven grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren, his classmates wish to extend their sincere sympathies.

The Class of 1940



Dick died Feb. 29, 2004, following complications from bacterial meningitis, at Essex Meadows in Connecticut.

He prepared at Calvert School and Gilman. At Princeton he played varsity soccer and tennis, and joined Quadrangle Club. He earned a bachelor’s in mechanical engineering from Princeton, then earned a bachelor’s in naval architecture at MIT in 1942. In 1947 Dick married Caroline S. “Coco” Oveson, whom he met when she was a hostess at Harvard’s Hasty Pudding Club.

During WWII, as a lieutenant commander, he taught naval architecture at MIT and became ship superintendent at the Pearl Harbor Navy Yard, salvaging and refitting submarines.

Postwar, Dick was port director and dredging-operations director with National Bulk Carriers, opening up the Orinoco River in Venezuela, and in London, running a fleet of elegant barges carrying vacationers on the rivers of Europe.

In 1981 he returned to Essex and his historic home on the Connecticut River. He belonged to many professional societies, including the Princeton Club of NYC, the Dauntless Club in Essex, and, as an ardent sailor, the Nantucket Yacht Club and Nantucket’s Wharf Rat Club.

Surviving are his beloved wife, Coco, daughter Cindie, son Rick, sister Jinx Rutter Brown, brother C. S. Lovelace ’44, and seven nieces and nephews. The class extends condolences to all the family for the loss of this much beloved and most honorable man.

The Class of 1940



Jack, a longtime resident of Warren, Pa., died unexpectedly Feb. 14, 2004, from complications after surgery.

He prepared at the Hill School in Pottstown, and followed his brother, James ’39, to Princeton. He graduated summa cum laude in English and humanities, was elected to Phi Beta Kappa, and received the Class of 1859 Prize. He was the champion of the varsity tennis team, and a member of the Junior Davis Cup squad and Gateway Club.

During WWII, Jack served as a lieutenant on a destroyer escort in the Atlantic. He returned to Princeton to earn a PhD in English and became an instructor in English.

In 1948 he was called to join the business of his wife’s family, United Refining Co. As executive vice president, Jack and his wife’s brother took the business public and grew it into a Fortune 500 company.

He was involved in many philanthropic endeavors, and for 53 years was a member of the Warren Shakespeare Club.

Jack was devoted to his wife of 60 years, the former Marian Logan, who preceded him in death by seven months. To his surviving family, sons John Jr. and Stephen, daughter Julia A. Wendell, brothers James and Harlan, and three grandchildren, his classmates extend their heartfelt condolences.

The Class of 1940



John P. Fitz-Gibbon died Feb. 6, 2004, in Tucson, Ariz. He was 84.

John was born in NYC and graduated from the Choate School. At Princeton he majored in English, was president of the Glee Club, and was a member of Charter Club. He roomed variously with Allen, Patrick, McCarthy, Tate, Dunn ’42, and Green ’42.

John graduated from U. Va. Law School in 1947, and was a veteran of WWII. He was an attorney and a member of the New York Bar. He raised his family in Montclair, N.J.

He is survived by his wife, Sophie Breckenridge Fitz-Gibbon; his sister, Pat Bueler; his children, Timmie Saltzman, Mary Walsh, and John Jr., James, Bonnie, Susan, and Brian; 11 grandchildren; and one great-granddaughter. He was predeceased by his sister, Ky Nuland.

The Class of 1941



Thorp died Jan. 13, 2004, after suffering from Parkinson’s disease.

Philadelphia born and bred, he came to Princeton via Chestnut Hill Academy and St. George’s School. Majoring in geology, Thorp graduated from Princeton with honors.

He was a member of the championship undefeated soccer team, was a Princeton summer camp counselor, and joined Colonial Club. He roomed variously with Bowring, Hol-land, Moss, Page, Longcope, and Wainwright.

Joining the Air Corps in 1943, Thorp graduated from Ground Cadet School, was commissioned, and went into photo intelligence, which took him to the Pacific theater. He left military service in 1946 as a first lieutenant. Thorp then joined the North American Smelting Co. in Wilmington, Del. He retired in 1984, after serving as director for 37 years.

A great supporter of Princeton athletics, Thorp established two awards for outstanding achievements in women’s field hockey and lacrosse.

He is survived by his wife of 61 years, Joan Caner Goodfellow; three daughters, Susan Hamilton, Eleanor Ames, and Emily Goodfellow ’76 (the first person in Princeton history to win 12 major letters); three grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

The Class of 1941



Vic died Jan. 5, 2003, in Barrington, R.I. He was 84.

He prepared at the Riverdale Country School in NYC. At Princeton, Vic achieved honors in modern languages, won the William Koren Memorial Prize in Italian Language and Literature, earned a major letter on ’42’s league championship 150-lb. football team, and was a member of Dial Lodge.

In 1947, Vic married Luceal B. Welsh. They had two children, Victor Wells and Marea.

After WWII service as captain in anti-aircraft artillery, Vic joined W. R. Grace’s treasurer’s staff and spent two years in Colombia in project management. Most of Vic’s businees career, however, was in financial counseling. Eventually he joined Naess & Thomas, where he rose to partner and director of research. In retirement he was very active in the senior centers and VFW posts in Greenwich, Conn., and Barrington. Many seniors and veterans recall gratefully his help in managing their finances.

Our gregarious classmate enjoyed family, friends, and his vocation. Vic was a passionate jazz enthusiast, loved a hard tennis match, and was a loyal supporter of his alma mater. We shall miss him.

To Luceal, Victor Wells, Marea, other nearest of kin, and Vic’s many friends, the class extends its deepest condolences.

The Class of 1942



Gordon, a retired insurance executive, died Feb. 16, 2004, in Naples, Fla.

He prepared at Columbus [Ohio] Academy. At Princeton he majored in economics, was a member of Elm Club, and enlisted in naval aviation immediately after Pearl Harbor.

Called to active duty upon graduation, Gordon trained as a pilot of the legendary WWII amphibious aircraft, PBY Catalina. Lt. McLelland’s four years of service included hazardous antisubmarine patrols in the Strait of Gibraltar. When transferred to the Azores for air-sea rescue duty, Gordon fortuitously met and renewed an undergraduate acquaintance with Cecil Shepard, a Red Cross worker. In 1946 they married and had three daughters, Lucy, Martha, and Jean.

After distinguished performance at Great American Indemnity Co., Gordon accepted an offer from the McLaughlin Co. in DC. In 1954 he was elected vice president, a position he held until retiring in 1986. Always active in alumni affairs, he served as regional vice president for our class, was a member of schools and scholarship committees, and was director of the Princeton Club of DC.

In our 50th yearbook, he said “rewards of recent years” included the “advent of grands” and worldwide bird-watching expeditions with Cecil.

To Cecil, Lucy, Martha, Jean, the grandchildren, and their families, the class extends its deepest condolences.

The Class of 1942



Phil died suddenly of heart failure Feb. 20, 2004.

A lifelong resident of Great Neck, N.Y., he prepped at the Peddie School and entered Princeton in 1942. After serving as a sergeant in a combat infantry regiment in Europe from 1944-46 and earning a Purple Heart, he graduated in 1947 with honors. At Princeton, Phil enjoyed 150-lb football, crew, and Whig-Clio debating.

Married in 1949 to Helene Phillips, sister of Gerry Phillips ’46, Phil began a long and brilliant Wall St. career, first with his father’s firm, Herzig & Hart, as a fur buyer in Alaska, then in his own partnership of P. R. Herzig & Co. An astute trader, he made market coups in gold, foreign exchange, and railroad bonds. His market notes, Gold Dustings, were highly valued. Although after 9/11, he moved the firm to Roslyn, N.Y., Phil was active until his death. His son Thomas succeeds him.

With Helene, Phil participated in many community charities. He served as class agent from 1960-61.

A strong family man, he gave his children Julie, Thomas, and Lydia a close-knit home. This modest, totally honest, intelligent, and generous man is mourned by his wife, children, and seven grandchildren, and remembered as a classmate who served his country, community, university, and family exceptionally well.

The Class of 1946



Ted Drury died Feb. 20, 2004, of pneumonia from advanced Alzheimer’s. He was 77.

A native of St. Louis and product of the John Burroughs School in nearby Ladue, he graduated from Princeton with an AB in history. He was in Elm and the Press Club.

Ted began his career with the St. Louis Globe-Democrat as a reporter. In 1959 he moved to Bethesda, Md., and a stint as associate editor for Nation’s Business. His next assignment was with the Office of Economic Opportunity to develop programs such as

the Job Corps and VISTA. After speechwriting in Stewart Symington’s campaign for re-election as senator, Ted went to the National Science Foundation. He transferred to the Federal City Council, where he developed the program that placed scientists in public school classrooms. He retired in 1990.

Ted was an enthusiastic member of the Edgemoor Tennis Club in Bethesda. He described his game as “top-flight mediocre.”

He is survived by his wife, Kathryn, sons William and Mark, and daughter Anne “Kim.” The class has lost a loyal and devoted Princetonian.

The Class of 1948



Phil died June 25, 2003.

Born in Brooklyn, Phil graduated from Burbank [Calif.] HS. A member of Campus Club and NROTC at Princeton, he graduated with highest honors, winning the Hutton and Joline Prizes in history. His classmate, Jim Billington, described Phil as “one of the most vibrant undergraduates during our time at Princeton.”

Phil served as a second lieutenant in the 1st Marine Division in Korea, where he led a rifle platoon and was awarded the Purple Heart. After this tour, he entered Columbia Law School and graduated in 1955.

His career path included practice with a major law firm, corporate counsel duties in domestic and international matters with several companies, and investment banking. He retired in 1992, then formed two small companies with son Chris: one to handle waste disposal, the other to publish information on landfills.

When Phil settled his family in Larch-mont, N.Y., 37 years ago, he was able to establish community roots, and as his son said, “had the opportunity to build . . . long-term friendships.” His outside interests were tennis, dancing, and antiquing.

Our sympathy goes to Anne, his wife of more than 46 years; his daughter, Betsy; son Christopher; brother Joseph ’54; and three grandchildren.

The Class of 1950



While regaining his strength after a mild heart attack, Stephen “Steph” Seidel died peacefully at his home in Nashotah, Wis., July 18, 2003.

Steph spent much of his life overcoming massive challenges. He entered Princeton with the Class of ’51, but left upon the death of his father during his freshman year. A crash course in tannery management enabled him to develop the skills needed to run the business his father had cofounded just four years earlier.

Steph returned to Princeton to major in basic engineering, sing in the Tigertones, and join Tower Club, where he was vice president. But in the spring of 1952, he lost the vision in his left eye, and soon experienced a detachment in his right eye. Through his personal trauma, however, he married, had four children, and maintained the vitality of the Seidel Tanning Corp. A close friendship with his eye surgeon in Boston led Steph to endow and support the Schepens Eye Institute in Boston.

Steph is survived by his wife, Kathleen; sons Alexander, Frederick, and Adam; daughter Christiana; and four grandchildren. To them, we extend our deepest condolences.

The Class of 1952



Diagnosed with leukemia in 1998, Henry rejoiced to report in the BOH that his cancer was pronounced in full remission in Mar. 2001. Sadly, after a recurrence, he died Sept. 14, 2001.

His beloved wife, Alexandra “Sandi,” wrote of Henry, “A quiet gentleman, his greatest tribute remains in the loyalty and devotion of his family and his many friends.” Many classmates remember his devotion in shepherding the midwinter class dinner. Henry wrote movingly of his experience as a 1st lieutenant in Korea, when he responded to hearing a shot fired. He tended to a soldier dying of a head wound from a ricocheted bullet fired by a sentry who had challenged a group of drunken soldiers.

A history major at Princeton and member of Cottage Club, Henry toured the world following separation from the Army. He began his career in banking, and retired as assistant vice president at Princeton Bank and Trust. He served the University as regional chair of AG, and continued his love of sailing and beagling. But his major joy was derived from his marriage to Sandi, to whom the class offers its profound sympathy.

The Class of 1952



Dick Batt died of a heart attack Aug. 25, 2003.

He was reared in West Englewood, N.J., and attended St. Cecilia HS there and Horace Mann School in NYC. At Princeton he majored in aeronautical engineering, joined Cannon Club, and wrote his thesis on the “Design of the Light Supersonic Fighter.” He was known for his basketball skills and was proud of the Ivy League Basketball Champion-ship. He was captain and MVP senior year.

Following his stint in the Air Force, Dick moved to Pasadena and earned his PhD in aeronautical engineering from Cal Tech. He spent his entire 36-year career at TRW, retiring in 1997. He established an international reputation with his meticulous experimental research in aerodynamics. He published 25 refereed papers that enhanced understanding of hypersonic aerodynamics and turbulent mixing phenomenology.

Dick married Kay Lode in 1962 and credited her with encouraging him to complete work to obtain his advanced degrees. She died in 1992 from injuries sustained in an automobile accident.

In Dick’s words, “My stay at Princeton is always recalled with the best of memories. Although we’re many miles from the campus, the background Princeton gave me has been a valuable commodity.”

Dick is survived by his son, Rick, daughter-in-law Angel, grandson Tanner, and his fiancée, Susan Rasich.

The Class of 1955



Warren died of a heart attack Jan. 24, 2004, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. He was 57.

Born in Chestertown, Md., Warren prepared at St. Andrew’s School, where he was senior prefect and a varsity wrestler. He wrestled at Princeton on the varsity squad and ate at Tiger Inn. Close friends included Paul Arnow, Ward Coe ’67, and Bob Todd ’70.

Warren left Princeton in March 1968, enlisted in the Army, attended OCS, and served in Vietnam. He was wounded, and received a Bronze Star and Purple Heart. He returned to Princeton and received a degree in history in 1972.

After extensive service for various organizations in Southeast Asia and the Middle East, he was most recently a manager in DynCorp’s Close Personal Protection Program for the Coalition Provisional Authority in Baghdad, providing security services for members of the Iraqi Governing Council and the Iraqi judiciary. He was on a short break in Dubai when he was stricken.

Warren is survived by his wife, Andrea Grochol; his children, Tatiana and Nicholas; his mother, Miriam F. Hoffecker; a sister, Gretchen H. Knowles; and a brother, Frank S. “Fritz” Hoffecker ’71. To them, the class extends its profound condolences.

The Class of 1968



Tony died Jan. 6, 2004, at his home in Lancaster, Ohio, after a brave struggle with pancreatic cancer.

He graduated from Princeton with a degree in architecture, but after two years working for architects in Paris, he devoted the rest of his life to ceramic sculpture. Since 1977 he taught sculpture, ceramics, and design at Ohio U.-Lancaster. His most recent work can be seen online at www.anthonydavenport.com.

Born in NYC, Tony spent his childhood in Hawaii and adolescence in Paris, where he graduated with great distinction from the Lycée Pasteur. Tony brought to Princeton both cultural sophistication and broad learning. He combined these with personal warmth and directness, great wit, and a lack of guile that endeared him to his many friends.

In addition to teaching at Ohio U., since 1984 Tony was director of Northwood Europe, a study program for students from Northwood U. in Midland, Michigan. During the one-term European travel course he taught each year, his vast knowledge of

history and art, issued in legendary lectures, led to experiences that transformed generations of Northwood students.

Among those classmates who shared memories at Tony’s Jan. 17 memorial service were Bruce Altshuler, Gene Beresin, Norris Manser, and Marc Rosenthal, and Ron Butler ’70. Tony is survived by his beloved wife, Kay, children Marc, David, Ben and Michelle, and his sister, Anne.

The Class of 1971



Randy died Oct. 10, 2003, from the effects of a 1981 car accident.

Forever unconventional, Randy’s compass shot north with a boundless intellect that led him to a DePaul Law School professorship; east to Princeton, where he was legendary for spontaneous, outrageous antics, eccentricities and humor; south, where he was firmly grounded to his beloved family farm; and finally, due west, to a courageous, selfless, chivalrous side few knew. Along every point of that compass, at every crossroads, Randy had loyal, loving friends, countless interests, and a relentless, contagious zest for life.

We recall Randy announcing he was “going out for beer,” disappearing for days, and returning from Colorado with his Chevy dragging bottom, crammed with cases of Coors.

Later, at the U. of Chicago, Randy literally stopped a bullet to protect two women from being assaulted. Shot in the back, he drove himself to the hospital.

His 1981 car accident left Randy paralyzed and unable to speak, but with his intellect, sense of humor, and college memories largely intact. Undaunted, he communicated with eye signals, and greatly enjoyed hearing about friends, and especially about his own escapades.

Randy is survived by his stepmother, Mary, and his brothers George, Edward, and Casey.

Nothing would make Randy happier than for us to share stories over a can of Coors.

The Class of 1974



W. Kirby Lockhart died of a heart attack Apr. 10, 2003.

Kirby’s hometown was Fort Smith, Ark., where he excelled at football at Northside HS. He set passing records, earned All-State honors, and led his team to the state title in his junior year. At Princeton, Kirby was one of 12 quarterbacks to go out for the freshman team.

As one teammate recalled, several players began considering other positions when they saw Kirby pass the football. “Each pass was a perfect spiral, a perfect arc, perfectly on target,” he said.

Kirby was cowinner of the Donold B. Lourie Award for best offensive player on the freshman football team, and cowinner of the Charles W. Caldwell Award for most improved varsity player in 1977. He was the Tigers’ starting quarterback for the 1976 and 1977 seasons. His friendships ran deep. “He had this lust for life that was absolutely infectious,” wrote a friend.

Kirby majored in the Woodrow Wilson School and was a member of Cap and Gown Club, chairing bicker senior year. He attended SMU Law School and the U. of Arkansas School of Law. He was an attorney with Lincoln and Lockhart in Little Rock.

Our sincere condolences go to Kirby’s wife, Robin; daughter Audrey Elizabeth; his mother, Carla Lockhart; and his three sisters.

The Class of 1978



Greg Channell of Athens, Ga., died Jan. 2, 2004, one day after his 30th birthday.

Greg, the son of Emily Tanner and the late Richard Channell, was a beloved member of the Class of ’96. He came to Princeton after graduating with honors in 1992 from Brookwood HS in Snellville, Ga. Greg began his Princeton career as a member of Wilson College and joined Cottage Club. He majored in ecology and evolutionary biology.

Those desiring may make contributions in Greg’s memory to the National Wildlife Con-servation or the Nature Conservancy. The class extends deepest sympathy to his family.

The Class of 1996



On Mar. 4, 2003, the class lost a dear friend and classmate, Temai Myambo, in a motorcycle accident in Miami. He was 28.

Temai was originally a resident of Mount Pleasant in Harare, Zimbabwe. While at Princeton he participated in track, football, and Body Hype. He majored in ecology and evolutionary biology.

Following his time at Princeton, Temai pursued a career in acting. Many classmates enjoyed seeing Temai appear on an episode of Law and Order.

Temai is survived by his parents, Simon and Kathleen Myambo, and his sister, Melissa. The Myambo family will host a memorial service July 31, in NYC. The family invites all of Temai’s friends to attend and encourages classmates to contact them at temaimyambo@yahoo.com for further details. The class offers its sincere condolences to Temai’s family.

The Class of 1996

Graduate Alumni



James Worley, mentor to government officials around the world, died July 26, 2003, at his home in Nashville, Tenn., following an illness. He was 77.

Professor emeritus of economics at Vanderbilt U., Worley directed the Graduate Program in Economic Development there from 1963-88, preparing government officials and university teachers from 92 countries for master’s degrees in economics. Many of his students held him in the highest regard and affection for years after graduating. They include a former Lebanese ambassador to the US, a vice president of Micronesia, a deputy director of the IMF Institute at the International Monetary Fund, a vice president of Ecuador, a governor of the Central Bank of Turkey, and the founder of a Bangladeshi bank providing small loans for the very poor to start micro-businesses. Worley amply fulfilled his charge, as recipient of a Danforth Fellowship in his own graduate-student days, to teach at the college level and to teach well.

Born in Birmingham, Ala., Worley received undergraduate and graduate degrees from Vanderbilt and earned a doctorate in economics and sociology from Princeton. He is survived by his wife, Rosemary, four children, and eight grandchildren.

This issue has an undergraduate memorial for John Wendell ’40 *47, who also holds a Princeton graduate degree.

Current Issue    Online Archives    Printed Issue Archives
Advertising Info    Reader Services    Search    Contact PAW    Your Class Secretary