November 8, 2006: From the Archives
Maybe it was halftime or prior to kickoff, but these students — identified by archivists as members of the University’s Press Club — don’t appear too worried about making their deadlines. The Press Club, first organized on campus in 1900, provided metropolitan newspapers and national wire services with Princeton correspondents. None of the budding journalists were identified in this 1956 photo, taken in the press box of Palmer Stadium. Perhaps PAW readers can provide their names.