December 13, 2006: Memorials


Norman died at home in Los Angeles Dec. 21, 2005, after a brief illness. He was 98.

Norman was a pioneer in the development of a more humanistic, transactional psychoanalysis in America. He was a charter member of the Los Angeles Psychoanalytic Society and Institute in 1947, but because of his more liberal beliefs about therapeutic interaction, he broke from that institute. In 1950 he and a few like-minded colleagues co-founded the more progressive Southern California Psychoanalytic Institute. He spent the rest of his career as a prominent clinician, training analyst, and teacher who practiced psychiatry and supervised students for almost 70 years, up until his death.

Norman served as a member of California Gov. Earl Warren’s Advisory Committee for Mental Health. He was an emeritus clinical professor at USC School of Medicine, and an emeritus training analyst at the Southern California Psychoanalytic Institute.

Norman was born and raised in Newark, N.J. After graduation from Princeton, he earned a medical degree at Johns Hopkins. He completed training in neurology at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, and then returned to Johns Hopkins’ Phipps Clinic for psychiatric training. In 1937 he moved to the Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago for psychoanalytic training. After serving in the Air Force during World War II, he spent the rest of his life in Southern California.

He is survived by his wife, Jeanne; daughters Katherine Hall and Mary Lands; son Jim; stepdaughters Sydney Bianchi and Leslie Jordan; a sister, Rhoda Loeser; a brother, Carl Leeds; 12 grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.

The Class of 1928


Nate died Sept. 19, 2006, at his home in Upper Montclair, N.J.

He prepared at Monroe High School in Rochester, N.Y., where he was a member of the honor society and was active in school dramatics. At Princeton, Nate majored in mathematics and graduated with highest honors. He won a scholarship and four prestigious prizes in mathematics and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He was also chief electrician of Triangle Club, lighting director for Theatre Intime, and a member of the University Band.

During World War II, Nate served in the Army and the U.S. Office of Research and Development. After earning a law degree from New York University, he worked for Prudential Life Insurance Co. until 1981, retiring as assistant vice president. After retirement he was employed by the New York State Insurance Department until 2001. He was a member of St. Luke’s Episcopal Church in Montclair, N.J., and an active choir member at Calvary Church in Summit, N.J.

Nate’s son David predeceased him. He is survived by his son, Roderick; a sister, Emily; and a brother, Kearney. The class extends its deep sympathy to them all.

The Class of 1938


Word has just been received that Jere died April 1, 2006.

Jere prepared at Chicago Latin School and studied abroad under a tutor. At Princeton he majored in history and was awarded a School of Public and International Affairs Summer Scholarship. He also was elected to Phi Beta Kappa in his junior year and was a Rhodes Scholar.

In 1956, after holding jobs in purchasing, sales engineering, market research, insurance management, and finally as sales director for the Parker Pen Co., he founded and headed an international consulting and negotiating firm in his name. He was a mergers and acquisitions pioneer for domestic and international advertising agencies and a four-time world president of the International Advertising Association.

An officer and director of various corporations, Jere was also a member of several clubs. He is credited with being largely responsible for preserving the aesthetic integrity of Park Avenue in New York City.

Jere’s wife, Betty, predeceased him. He is survived by a son, Jere Jr.; daughters Bettina Murray, Dean Bauer, and Knight Meem; and eight grandchildren; to all of whom the class extends its sincere condolences.

The Class of 1938

Lambert Lyons-Montgomery ’39

Buzz died July 18, 2006, at his home in Essex, Mass.

In the first years after graduation, Buzz took his mathematical skills to a number of companies, among them Aetna Life, Sylvania, and General Motors. Then for 25 years he was a civil servant in the Bureau of Mines of the Department of the Interior, first as a mathematician, and finally as a computer systems analyst. Both he and his wife, Ruth Mears, a registered nurse, served in World War II and the Korean conflict. They were married in 1953 in the University Chapel on Ruth’s parents’ 39th anniversary. On subsequent wedding anniversaries they christened each of their children at the same spot in the University Chapel. Buzz was very active in the American Legion, serving in its honor guard at Arlington National Cemetery.

Buzz is survived by Ruth; their children, Harriet-Ellen, Susan Marie, and John Jerome; and nine grandchildren. We offer them our sincere sympathy.

The Class of 1939

Robert Marshall McClung ’39

Bob died of a heart attack June 24, 2006, in Northampton, Mass.

During World War II, Bob was a Navy communications officer, pilot, and landing-signal officer, rising to the rank of lieutenant commander.

He then became a copywriter at McCann Erickson Advertising and began taking writing courses at New York University. His first book was published in 1948. Subsequently he received a master’s degree at Cornell and began working at the Bronx Zoo, where he became curator of mammals and birds. In 1958 he moved to Washington as a natural-history writer and editor for National Geographic. In 1962 he moved to Amherst, Mass., to devote himself full time to his own writing. He went on to publish 65 books, receiving numerous awards, including National Science Teachers Association awards for outstanding science books for children. Always proud to have been co-author of the 1938 Triangle show, he also did persuasive and enjoyable cartoons for our class books and our AG campaign letters.

Bob is survived by his wife, Gale, whom he married in 1949; their sons, Bill and Tom; and grandchildren Greg and Melissa. We offer them our sincere sympathy.

The Class of 1939

Gordon R. Mosher ’40

Gordon died Sept. 24, 2006, at his home in Katonah, N.Y.

“Murph,” as some knew him, graduated from Fieldstone School in Toronto, Canada. At Princeton, he majored in chemistry and was a member of Gateway Club.

During World War II, he served in the Army Signal Corps in the European theater and the United States, attaining the rank of captain.

Gordon was a manufacturer’s sales representative for 47 years, specializing in process equipment for industry. We could always count on seeing this loyal Princetonian at Alumni Day, Reunions, and since the death of his first wife, Phyllis, as a regular at the New York City class dinners.

He enjoyed hiking, bridge, and reading.

Gordon’s classmates wish to express their condolences to Zoe Macaulay, his wife of 17 years: his daughters, Jacqueline Mosher, Grace Faber, and Leah Johnson; and eight grandchildren. His son, Gerald ’69, died in November 2005.

The Class of 1940

William G. Bausch ’41

Bill died June 30, 2006, at his home in East Aurora, N.Y., after a brief illness.

A Loomis graduate, he majored in mechanical engineering at Princeton and graduated with honors. Freshman year, Bill was on the fencing team. He joined Colonial Club, and his roommates included Schmucki, Kinney, and Wolcott.

After graduation, Bill went to work for Bausch & Lomb before entering the service as a Navy ensign in July 1943. He served as an engineering officer of a photographic squadron in the Okinawa campaign. He was separated in February 1946 as a lieutenant junior grade.

Bill returned to Bausch & Lomb after the war, but left in 1961 to become general plant manager of Standard Mirror Co. in Buffalo, N.Y. Two years later he became president. Then in 1965, Bill and a partner bought the company. He retired in 1975.

Predeceased by his first wife, Mary Dawson Bausch, he is survived by his second wife of 16 years, Teresa Fabian Bausch; a son, Bill ’66; and a daughter, Carolyn.

The Class of 1941


Gordy, brother of the late William Bent ’41, died Sept. 19, 2006, at home in Lake Forest, Ill. A graduate of The Hill School, at Princeton he majored in history and was a member of Cottage Club.

In World War II, Gordy served with distinction as an intelligence officer and aerial observer with the 36th Army Field Artillery. Involved in the capture of Rome, Gordy was a captain responsible for finding critically needed counterintelligence on German coastal defenses. For this and other services he performed, he was awarded the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and Air Medal.

After the war, Gordy joined Bacon, Whipple & Co., an investment house where he soon became a partner. His industry positions included chairman of the Association of Stock Exchange Firms, governor of the Midwest Stock Exchange, and national governor of the National Association of Security Dealers.

Gordy co-founded two of Chicago’s finest restaurants, Jovan’s and Le Perroquet. He was a trustee of the Field Museum and director of the Chicago Botanic Garden.

Gordy was preceded in death by his second wife, Marion Miller. In 1989 he married Joanie Betts, widow of Dave Betts ’45. Their blended family included eight children. Gordy had five grandchildren, 17 step-grandchildren, and one step-great-grandchild. To them all, the class extends deepest condolences.

The Class of 1942


Stu, son of Samuel Hamilton 1910, died Sept. 19, 2006, in Glastonbury, Conn., after a period of declining health.

A graduate of the Loomis School, Stu majored in mechanical engineering at Princeton, where he was a member of the Outing Club and Terrace Club. During World War II he served 22 months in the Pacific theater as an electronics technician.

After a postwar stint with General Electric and Wright Aeronautical, Stu earned a master’s in mechanical engineering from Cornell. In 1948 he was hired by the Pratt & Whitney Division of United Aircraft Corp., where he worked as a project engineer and program manager until his retirement in 1980. During his distinguished career he was awarded several patents, the most important of which was for his pioneering work on supersonic jet engines. In 1963, he was awarded the George Meade Gold Medal, United Aircraft’s highest award.

In 1953, Stu married Elizabeth “Betsy” Ann Moore, a lifelong cellist. They had Douglas, Jean, Thomas, and Carol. Their joint activities included sailing, skiing, and dancing. Stu’s exemplary retirement included worldwide travel; skiing in New England and Switzerland; and teaching thermodynamics and Scottish and English country dancing.

To Betsy; to Stu’s sister; and to the children and their families, the class extends deepest condolences.

The Class of 1942


Jim died from leukemia Aug. 6, 2006, in the Malibu, Calif., home that he and his wife, Helen, enjoyed for 46 years. He was 83.

From an established Cincinnati educational family, Jim came to us with pals Bill MacCrellish, Jim Gamble, and Bob McCaslin — all first residing in Foulke Hall. He later roomed with Gamble and Jim Affleck in ’79 Hall. A droll spirit, Jim was the key arranger for the original Nassoons (see ’44 Class Notes Nov. 8); president of the Glee Club; secretary of Quadrangle Club; and a member of Triangle Club. After earning a bachelor’s in French literature in 1943, he served in combat in the Pacific on a Navy landing craft. He later earned a master’s in physics at the University of Cincinnati and a doctorate in physics at Columbia. He worked 31 years for Hughes Aircraft Laboratories in laser research, earning several patents.

He was a choir member and head usher of the Malibu Presbyterian Church for many years, and a past president of the Malibu Optimist Club. Jim loved singing and, with Helen, traveling, tennis, and reading. His brothers were the late Henry G. Lotspeich ’29 and Edgar H. Lotspeich ’37. Our sincere condolences go to Helen and to Jim’s niece, Annette Bator.

The Class of 1944

John W. Carr ’46

Jack Carr died in hospice care in Danvers, Mass., Aug 20, 2006. His wife of 15 years, Marjorie Vietor Kittedge, was by his side.

Born in Flushing, N.Y., he graduated from Andover and began at Princeton in 1942. After time spent in submarine duty during World War II, Jack graduated in 1947, then attended Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and Harvard University School of Public Health. He practiced psychiatry in Hingham and Nantucket, Mass., for three decades.

Jack’s hobbies included horticulture, editorial writing, and community television. He and Marjorie lived at Windrush Farm, where horses helped provide therapeutic service to disabled people.

He is survived by his children, Lisa, Laura, Zizi, and Michael; stepchildren Lucinda Sulli-

van, Charles Kittedge, and Ellen Scott; brothers Bob and Jim; and his first wife, Marion. He was predeceased by his brother, Frank Carr ’44. The class extends sincere sympathy.

The Class of 1946

George S. Indig ’46

George S. Indig died July 30, 2006.

Born in New York City, he earned a bachelor’s in engineering at Princeton, where he played varsity football. Briefly in the Army Specialized Training Program, in Raleigh, N.C., he earned a law degree at Columbia in 1949. He joined Bell Laboratories as a patent attorney, where he worked until retirement in 1996. Part-time work with Bell followed.

His hobbies included model trains.

A devoted family man, George and his wife of 53 years, Joan, raised son Benjamin and daughters Jessica Smith, Catherine Bangs, and Sarah Burkly. They survive him, as do 12 grandchildren. To them all, the class extends its sincere sympathy.

The Class of 1946

Alan Jones Kirsch ’46

Alan Kirsch, of Bala Cynwyd, Pa., died July 4, 2006, of cancer.

He grew up in Bala Cynwyd and graduated from the Lawrenceville School. He entered Princeton in 1942 and studied economics. From 1943 to 1946 he served in the Army Signal Corps in the South Pacific.

After graduating in 1948, Al joined Kirsch Chevrolet and continued in his General Motors dealership until selling out in 1983. He then worked in real estate as a developer. His hobby became special automobiles, and he often played tennis.

Al married Elizabeth Bell in 1955 and they had three children, Alan Jr., Christy, and Caroline, and one grandson, all of whom survive. The class extends its sincere sympathy to them on their loss of our fine classmate.

The Class of 1946

Rowland P. McKinley Jr. ’46

“Skip” McKinley died July 31, 2006, at home in St. Augustine, Fla.

Born in Bryn Mawr, Pa., he graduated from Phillips Andover and entered Princeton in 1942. He joined the American Field Service as an ambulance driver in Italy, and later became a Marine lieutenant. After graduating from Princeton in 1948, he earned a master’s in English at Case Western Reserve University in 1954. He then taught English at Taft School and also coached hockey and soccer. He later became headmaster of the Harley School in Rochester, N.Y., and headmaster of the University School in Cleveland, Ohio. Skip retired after 25 years heading University School.

He is survived by Alice, his wife of 58 years; daughters Brent and Elizabeth; four grandchildren; and a brother. The class joins the family in mourning the loss of an esteemed educator and classmate.

The Class of 1946

John L. Weinberg ’47

John, who died Aug. 8, 2006, is now a brilliant star in our fabulous constellation of departed classmates.

After combat service as a Marine in the Pacific theater, he rejoined Princeton in 1946, went on to Harvard Business School, and then followed in his illustrious father’s footsteps by joining Goldman Sachs.

He married Sue Ann Gotshal in 1952 and again served as a Marine, this time in Korea.

John’s Goldman Sachs career was marked by extraordinary professional acumen and intense loyalty, both to clients and his firm, which he managed from 1976 to 1990. A full-page New York Times obituary justifies The Economist’s opinion that John was “the foremost banker of the last half century.”

John was also an unpretentious guy who “wore suits off the rack” and “socks that hung too low,” according to his colleague, ex-Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin, who said: “He never thought about reward for himself.”

John also rendered extraordinary service to many charitable and educational institutions. He was honorary chairman of the John L. Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance at the University of Delaware and a Princeton trustee, an honor that, as he told his classmates, he truly cherished. At Princeton, he endowed a chair in economics and business policy.

We celebrate his extraordinary legacy and send our sympathy to Sue Ann and the children.

The Class of 1947

NailW. REILLY NAIL Jr. ’50

Reilly died July 23, 2006, in Abilene, Texas.

Born in Albany, Texas, Reilly graduated from New Mexico Military Institute and served two years in the Navy. At Princeton he majored in art and archaeology, belonged to Quadrangle Club, and was active in Theatre Intime and club sports.

For many years he was a television producer in New York City. His projects included Gunsmoke and the Masters Golf Tournament. He received the New York City Art Directors Award for his documentary, Magic of the Masters.

Reilly was the founding director of the Old Jail Art Center in Albany. In 1968, he had inherited an old jailhouse building. A decade later he decided to refurbish it as an art museum, unheard of in a rural Texas town of fewer than 2,000. Featuring much of his personal collection that he started with a $10 acquisition in high school, the museum opened in 1980. Since then it has greatly expanded and been accredited by the American Association of Museums.

Reilly supported local theater and was a member of Trinity Episcopal in Albany. At the museum’s 25th anniversary, he was described as the “quintessential American . . . who sees in the arts . . . American life of which he is so fond.”

We share the loss of this exceptional classmate with the Nail family.

The Class of 1950


Tom died of prostate cancer June 6, 2006, at his Pass Christian, Miss., home only two months after joining classmates attending the New Orleans mini-reunion on the Mississippi boat cruise.

Tom majored in economics and was a member of NROTC and Charter Club. Upon graduation, he married Ainslie Boston and the two went to the Canal Zone, where Tom served as an intelligence officer.

Tom’s business life was in financial analysis and portfolio management. He joined Proteus Partners as an investment-portfolio manager and rose to become president of the company, a position he held at his death. He was active in the Episcopal Church, serving as senior warden of churches in Dallas and Pass Christian. He was an avid choral singer, performing twice in Carnegie Hall with the Coast Chorale. Active in alumni affairs, Tom served as president of the Dallas Alumni Association and as class AG chairman for the South.

Those who knew Tom marveled at his remarkable strength following the devastation wrought by Hurricane Katrina in his beloved Pass Christian. Tom maintained his cheerful bearing despite his illness and the loss of his coastal residence.

To Ainslie, their sons, Tom, III, Eddie and Stuart, and their grandchildren, the class tenders this fond remembrance of a courageous classmate and devoted Princetonian.

The Class of 1958


Grey died of cancer Nov. 2, 2005, at Inova Alexandria (Va.) Hospital.

Born in Atlantic City, Grey attended the Peddie School, where he was president of the student body. At Princeton, Grey majored in politics, swam and rowed, and participated in Orange Key, Whig-Clio, and Army ROTC. He also joined Charter Club, where he served on the bicker committee.

Following Army service, Grey graduated from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 1963 and served as an assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia and then as a deputy assistant attorney general in the U.S. Justice Department’s Civil Division. In 1973 he became general counsel of the Navy and received the Navy Distinguished Public Service Award.

In 1977 he founded Lewis, Kominers & James, a D.C. law firm. He was later a partner with McDermott, Will & Emery, and subsequently practiced privately, specializing in government contract matters.

Grey is survived by his wife, Carolyn Groves Lewis, whom he married in 1977; a daughter, Amy Gambill, from his first marriage to Sherry Willis, which ended in divorce; and by three children from his second marriage, Leslie, Peter, and Sarah; to all of whom we express our sympathies.

The Class of 1959


Sully died at home June 1, 2006, of lung cancer.

Born in Methuen, Mass., Sully prepared for Princeton at Andover, where he captained the JV football team and served on the student council. At Princeton, he played 150-pound football, ate at Tiger Inn, and concentrated in basic engineering, becoming business manager of the Princeton Engineer and serving on the engineering council.

Sully had an extensive career in business. He entered General Electric’s training program upon graduation, then moved to Arthur D. Little as a manufacturing division consultant. In 1968 he graduated with distinction from Harvard Business School and joined Instron Corp., where he worked for several years in its Tokyo office before becoming its chief operating officer. In 1990 he moved to Staveley-USA Inc., then in 1996 to Ferrofluidics Inc., and in 1998 to Balkore Industries, where he was working at the time of his death. In all three companies he held the positions of president and CEO.

He was a director and former president of the Japan Society of Boston, and a trustee and treasurer of the Conservatory Lab Charter School in Brighton, Mass.

Sully is survived by Grace, his wife of 43 years; daughters Elizabeth Vengen, Catherine Vinciguerra-Pankhurst, and Suzanne Rosen; a son, Joseph; his mother, Erminia; and seven grandchildren.

The Class of 1959


Alan died June 16, 2006, at his home in Wayzata, Minn., after a long battle with prostate cancer.

Alan came to Princeton from Hackley School. He was a member of Cottage Club, studied in the Woodrow Wilson School, rowed crew, and competed in the Henley Regatta in 1959. His senior-year roommates were John Cartier, John Grummon, Pat Durkin, and Walter Lippincott. He graduated cum laude, then earned an MBA from Harvard Business School in 1963.

After several years at the investment bank Allen & Co in NYC, Alan’s entrepreneurial bent took him into the fast-food business. Undeterred by an initial setback, he followed up with a major success in building Pizza Ventures into the biggest franchisee of Godfather’s Pizza, taking it public and ultimately selling it to the parent company. He was on a number of boards, including Chart House, Buffets, and Diamond Brands.

Alan was an avid golfer and member of many golf clubs. He particularly loved to practice and his memorial service was, fittingly, held at the Woodhill Club driving range in Wayzata.

Alan is survived by his wife, the former Susan Snyder, whom he married in 1967; son Jeffrey; daughter Whitney ’00; and his brother, William (“Wally”) ’58. The class extends sympathy to Susie and the family.

The Class of 1960


Jack, a longtime Princeton resident, died suddenly of a heart attack April 5, 2006, at his winter home in Key Biscayne, Fla.

He was born in Bethlehem, Pa., and at Princeton, he was a member of Charter Club and majored in mathematics.

He married his college sweetheart, Jacqueline “Jackie” Meier, in 1960 and later earned a Ph.D. in computer science from the University of Pennsylvania. Jack did research in mathematics while working at RCA’s David Sarnoff Research Center in Princeton, then held management positions at RCA Computer Center and Exxon Office Systems. As an entrepreneur, he founded Xonex, part of Exxon Office Systems, and Princeton Graphic Systems, the first company to manufacture PC color monitors.

Jack was an avid golfer and also enjoyed sailing. His passion remained mathematical research, and he worked tireless hours on math problems. He was about to publish new results in prime-number theory before his untimely death.

Jack is survived by Jackie; daughters Katherine Eden and Molly Baringer; five grandchildren; and two sisters, Barbara O’Neil and Katherine O’Neil. His son, John Tettemer O’Neil III, also a mathematician, predeceased him in 1989.The class extends deepest sympathy to all the family.

The Class of 1960

Daniel P. Weitz ’01

Daniel died July 26, 2006, accomplishing much in a short but very distinguished career as a life scientist.

He was born in Morristown, N.J., and graduated from Morristown High School. At Princeton he majored in ecology and evolutionary biology and was a member of Terrace Club. He later earned a master’s in environmental studies from Brown University.

Daniel was a microbiologist and worked at the Lewis-Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics at Princeton University. He was the winner of more than 25 national and international science competitions and was named a Westinghouse/Intel Scholar for his research in plasma physics. He was inducted into the National Gallery for America’s Young Inventors and his research device is an exhibit at the Liberty Science Center in Jersey City. Friends remember “Danny” as caring and considerate, always with the ability to make others laugh.

Survivors include his parents, Shelley and Len Weitz; his sister, Jennifer; and his partner, Adam Fried. The class offers its deepest sympathy to the family.

The Class of 2001

Graduate Alumni

Frederick C. Mosteller *46

Frederick C. Mosteller, a pioneering giant in the field of statistics, died July 23, 2006, in Falls Church, Va., of sepsis. He was 89.

Many of Mosteller’s works in both theoretical and applied statistics are considered classic texts. His influence also extended into other fields, especially health care and public education.

After receiving two degrees in mathematics from the Carnegie Institute in 1938 and 1939, Mosteller came to Princeton to study with Professor Samuel S. Wilkes. During his time at Princeton, he also met his lifelong collaborator and friend, Professor John W. Tukey *39.

In 1946, after receiving a doctorate in mathematics from Princeton, Mosteller joined the Harvard faculty. By 1951, he was a full professor. And in 1957, when Harvard created a statistics department, Mosteller became its chair. He was also the chair of three other departments during his Harvard tenure. In 1988, he became professor emeritus, but continued with active research and daily office hours until moving to Virginia in 2003.

Mosteller’s honors, offices, and positions held, let alone achievements, are far too numerous to be listed in this limited space. He is survived by two children and one grandchild. His wife, Gale, whom he married in 1941, died in 2001.

Francis H. Sleeper *52

Francis H. Sleeper, an old-fashioned, respected, and hardworking business reporter, died Sept. 8, 2006, in Portland, Maine, after a long struggle with prostate cancer. He was 79.

Born in Worcester, Mass., Sleeper was a Harvard graduate who earned a master’s degree in international relations from American University and one in politics from Princeton in 1952. He studied in Egypt for two years on a Fulbright scholarship, and then became a business reporter in Portland. He worked for the Portland Press Herald, Maine Sunday Telegram, and Portland Evening Press for nearly 40 years. Also, from 1958 until November 2005, Sleeper was the Maine correspondent for Time, Inc. As a boxing fan, he was asked to cover the heavyweight title fight in Lewiston between Muhammad Ali (then known as Cassius Clay) and Sonny Liston. He interviewed Clay during a short jog along the Maine Turnpike before the fight.

In addition, Sleeper freelanced for other publications, and after his retirement, authored several books on Maine history.

He is survived by his sons, Bruce and Eric, and five grandchildren.

YOUNGJAI KIEM *95, Physics, 2002

MARK R.V. SOUTHERN *97, Germanic Languages, March 15, 2006

SUJOY BANERJEE *02, Electrical Engineering, March 17, 2006

end of article

Current Issue    Online Archives    Printed Issue Archives
Advertising Info    Reader Services    Search    Contact PAW    Your Class Secretary