The Drumbeat 2000 & Macromedia Saga


Filing a Complaint

Filing a Complaint with the Federal Trade Commission - For Consumer Complaints contact the Consumer Response Center: 

  • By phone: toll free 877-FTC-HELP (382-4357); 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday; 
  • By mail: Consumer Response Center, Federal Trade Commission, 600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20580; 
  • Internet: using the online complaint form

To file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau

To File a Complaint with the National Fraud Center - Contact the National Fraud Center

To file a Complaint with Your State Attorney General go to your state below or - National Association of Attorneys General www.naag.org