Stephen Redding's Web Page
- Harold T. Shapiro*64 Professor in Economics,
Economics Department and
Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University
- Director, International Trade and Investment Program, NBER
- Associate Editor,
- Faculty Associate,
Niehaus Center for Globalization and Governance
- International Research Associate, CEP,
London School of Economics
- Research Fellow, CEPR
International Trade Programme
- International Research Fellow, Kiel Institute for
the World Economy
- IDEAS RePEc Webpage
- VoxEU Webpage
Department of Economics
Fisher Hall 308
Tel: + 1 609 258 4016
Fax: + 1 609 258 6419 (Main Office)
E-mail: reddings 'at' princeton.edu
Office Hour: Wednesday 11-12
- International trade and economic geography
- Productivity and economic development
- National Science Foundation (NSF) research grant
'Risk and Inequality in a Global Economy' (with Elhanan Helpman and Oleg Itskhoki), 2009.
- International Collaborator, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) research grant 'The Economic
Geography of Germany', (with Daniel Sturm and Nikolaus Wolf), 2006-8.
- ESRC research grant 'Trade Integration', 2006-7.
- ESRC research grant 'Regional Wage Inequality in the UK: Evidence and Explanations',
(with Andrew Bernard, Peter Schott, and Helen Simpson), 2002-3.
Back to Princeton Economics