Application for Graduate School in Astrophysics
Admission to graduate school takes place once a year, with a deadlines of December 31.
All applications to all departments at Princeton are made to the Graduate School online at:
Please apply online. Your application consists of:
- The filled-in application form
- Your academic transcript(s)
- Your general and subject (physics) GRE test results
- Where relevant, your TOEFL results
- Your personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation from your referees, which must be submitted online.
- Any other supporting materials (published papers etc) which you wish to submit
- Your application fee
There are no "cut-offs" on grades, GRE scores, etc.
All applications will be read completely, thoroughly and carefully.