Camp Director - Jessica Ward, Assistant Director of Campus Recreation for Programming
609-258-0880 - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Princeton University Summer Day Camp is designed for children entering grades 1-8. The camper's day will be filled with a variety of sports, games, arts & crafts, and camp activities that will keep your camper active and engaged throughout the week. Each camp provides programs and trips for their specific age group.
Week 5 Schedules
2016 Registration Dates
Third Party Enrollment Is Prohibited!
Faculty and Staff Registration Opens: Mon, Feb. 1
Community Registration Opens: Tue, Mar. 1
*there is no camp on Monday, 7/4
Week 1: June 20-24, 2016
Week 2: June 27-July 1, 2016 (JUNIOR CAMP FULL)
Week 3: July 5-8, 2016*
Week 4: July 11-15, 2016
Week 5: July 18-22, 2016
Week 6: July 25-29, 2016
Week 7: August 1-5, 2016 (JUNIOR CAMP FULL)
Week 8: August 8-12, 2016 (Junior Camp, FULL)
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY for 2016
- Prior to May 31, 2016, switching or canceling any weeks will result in the loss of a $100.00 non-refundable deposit per week.
- Any cancellations after May 31, 2016 will result in the loss of 50% of total payment.
- All Cancellations and Change Requests must be in writing to email@example.com with a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the dates affected for approval. Beyond this time period, no refunds will be given.
- Refunds will not be given for absences.
- Please be aware we are not affiliated with any other Princeton University camps, therefore our refund and cancellation policies are specifically enforced for the Campus Recreation Summer Camp Programs only.