For a complete listing of publications, click here.
- Shrestha, J., J.R. Rich, J.G. Ehrenfeld, and P.R. Jaffe. Oxidation of Ammonium to Nitrite under Iron Reducing Conditions in Wetland Soils; Laboratory, Field Demonstrations and Push Pull Rate Determination. Soil Science, Vol. 174, No. 3, 2009, pp. 156-164.
- Moon, H.S., J. Komlos, and P.R. Jaffe. Biogenic U(IV) Oxidation by Dissolved Oxygen and Nitrate in Sediment after Prolonged U(VI)/Fe(III)/SO42- Reduction. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, Vol. 105, 2009, pp. 18-27.
- Kim, H.S. and P.R. Jaffe. Degradation of Toluene by a Mixed Population of Archetypal Aerobes, Microaerophiles, and Denitrifiers: Laboratory Sand Column Experiment and Multispecies Biofilm Model Formulation. Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 2008, Vol. 99, No. 2, pp. 290-301.
- Zazo, J.A., J.S. Paull, and P.R. Jaffe. Influence of Plants on the Reduction of Hexavalent Chromium in Wetland Sediments. Environmental Pollution, March 2008, doi:10.1016/j.envpol.2008.01.006, 156, 2008, pp. 29-35.
- Komlos, J., R. Kukkadapu, J.M. Zachara, and P.R. Jaffe. Biostimulation of Iron Reduction and Subsequent Oxidation of Sediment Containing Fe-silicates and Fe-oxides: Effect of Redox Cycling on Fe(III) Bioreduction. Water Research, Vol. 41, 2007, pp. 2996-3004.