- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg to Share 2010 August-Lösch Prize
- Angus Deaton Elected as a New Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
- Avinash Dixit Elected to the American Philosophical Society. More>>
- Wolfgang Pesendorfer elected as a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. More>>
- Markus Brunnermeier and Penny Goldberg Receive 2010 Guggenheim Fellowships. More>>
- Hyun Shin named chief advisor to Korea’s President Lee Myung-bak. More>>
- Anne Case is elected as a Fellow of the Econometric Society.
- Gregory Chow was awarded a Doctor of Business Administration honoris causa from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology at a ceremony in Hong Kong on Friday, November 13th. More>> More>>
- Alumna Louka T. Katseli *78 named Greek Minister of Economy. More >> Katseli>>
- Paul Krugman to Speak on Global Economic Crisis. More>>
- Rafael Dix Carneiro, Michael Geruso, Francisco Perez Arce Novaro, Jade Vichyanond, Tao Wang, and Adam Zawadowski have all been awarded fellowships for the 2009-10 academic year. More>>
- David Lee has been awarded the Dennis Aigner Award for 2009. His paper, “Randomized experiments from non-random selection in U.S. House elections,” was judged by a prize committee to be “the most significant applied paper published in the Journal of Econometrics in 2007 and 2008.” The prize will be awarded at a special dinner in David’s honor at the upcoming ASSA meetings.