Construction Impacts on Campus
The Construction Impact map will show any construction projects on campus that may disrupt traffic, pedestrian crosswalks and parking. Please open the construction impact map below to identify any potential delays that may affect you as you visit campus.
Impact by Date
||Roundabout is now open, bypass road is closed.
Please watch for new pedestrian crossings.
Note: Significant and/or lengthy impacts are included on the map.
Roundabout is now open connecting Alexander Street and University Place
- Bypass road is closed.
- Please watch for new pedestrian crossings.
Other Helpful Information - within the University
- Explore a specific Major Project
- Arts and Transit website
- Transportation and Parking services website
- Visiting Campus section on the Princeton University website
Other Helpful Information - outside the University
- Town of Princeton's engineering website for other local infrastructure projects
- Real time Traffic and Road Conditions in Princeton (Google and NJ DOT)
- Links to Traffic and Road information for NJ and Bucks County, PA