Construction Impacts on Campus
The Construction Impact map will show any construction projects on campus that may disrupt traffic, pedestrian crosswalks and parking. Please open the construction impact map below to identify any potential delays that may affect you as you visit campus.
Impact by Date
|March 17 - 21
||Alexander / Faculty
||Alternating traffic patterns while work is performed for traffic signal work. Police will be on location.
Note: Significant and/or lengthy impacts are included on the map.
Alexander Street and Faculty Road, March 17 - 21
- Two lanes of vehicular traffic will be maintained
- Lane shifts expected (into turning/parking lanes)
- Street parking will be limited in the vicinity of the intersection
- Pedestrian, bicycle and golf cart access will be limited on certain days as work/safety warrant
- PPD will provide traffic control
Other Helpful Information - within the University
- Explore a specific Major Project
- Arts and Transit website
- Transportation and Parking services website
- Visiting Campus section on the Princeton University website
Other Helpful Information - outside the University
- Town of Princeton's engineering website for other local infrastructure projects
- Real time Traffic and Road Conditions in Princeton (Google and NJ DOT)
- Links to Traffic and Road information for NJ and Bucks County, PA