Laundry Equipment Services (Dormitory)
Washers and dryers in undergraduate dormitories and at the Graduate College are serviced by Mac-Gray Corporation.
View Machines in use
- LaundryView - see which machines are free right now!
Request Repair Service
The Graduate College:
- E-mail the House Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees for Service
Laundry equipment repair in dormitories is a non billable service.
These guidelines have been developed by Undergraduate Student Government (USG) and the Undergraduate Life Committee (ULC) as a component of the laundry room upgrade initiative. Try following these suggestions to create a more pleasant experience for you and fellow laundry facility users.
- Use as few machines as possible.
- Use the white boards located in the facility to designate which machines you are using, indicating the time you plan to return.
- Pick up your laundry in a timely manner.
- Place laundry removed from a machine neatly in the bins provided, remembering to never remove laundry before a cycle is completed.
- Use the white boards provided to indicate where you have placed laundry removed from a machine.
(i.e. laundry from washer #2 is in bin 4)
- Report problem machines as soon as possible (based on location, see above).
- Be neat, tidy, and considerate of fellow laundry room users.
- Take your laundry supplies from the room when your laundry is completed.
- Use your own laundry supplies; do not use what is not yours.