Chinese Faculty, Scholar and Staff Association of Princeton University
The Chinese Faculty, Scholar and Staff Association of Princeton University (CFSSAP) is an Employee Resource Group dedicated to enhancing communication and interactions among Princeton University’s Chinese faculty members, scholars, and staff and their families, and facilitate a better working and living environment at Princeton. CFSSAP hosts social activities and symposium to foster understanding of Chinese and world cultures and history or related themes.
CFSSAP is guided by Princeton University Employee Resources Group work plan and in line with the following goals:
- Employee Engagement - Focus on staff members being continually involved in, committed to and satisfied with their work /environment.
- Professional Development / Retention - Provide opportunities to acquire skills and knowledge for personal growth and professional advancement
- Recruitment -Sourcing and hiring talented employees who will thrive at Princeton
- Community Outreach - Engage with external organizations to serve as a responsible community steward and promote the ideals of diversity and inclusion.
- Newcomer Orientation and Assistance - Offer assistance to new faculty, scholar, staff in their adjustment to local environment including community, school, medical condition, living condition, shopping, sport and entertainment, etc.
Guided by the principle of enhancing diverse and inclusive culture in Princeton University, CFSSAP plans activities around National Holidays and Chinese Traditional Holidays, as follows:
Spring: Chinese New Year / First Full Moon Day
Summer: Memory Day / Independent Day
Fall: Labor Day / Chinese Moon Festival
Winter: Christmas / New Year
Stephen Y. Chou
Jimmy W. Wang
Woodrow Wilson School
Budget and Treasurer
Jane Y. Zhou
Princeton University Investment Company
Executive Board Members
Simon Lee, Enterprise Infrastructure Services, OIT
Mengdi Wang, Operations Research and Financial Engineering
Sau-Hai Lam, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Kai Li, Computer Science