The Office of Human Resources provides a broad range of services in the areas of benefits, work life balance, communications, compensation, diversity and inclusion, employee relations and organizational development, labor relations, learning and development, recognition and events, talent acquisition and service delivery and systems.
- responding to your individual inquiries in person, by email or telephone;
- collaborating with departments to address organizational needs;
- communicating critical, reliable and useful information through timely and various methods;
- processing paperwork to ensure individuals are accurately hired, paid and enrolled in benefits;
- developing policies, procedures, information and training;
- ensuring confidentiality as appropriate; and
- helping individuals and supervisors understand applicable policies, procedures and regulations to best serve the institution and the individuals who work here.