Five undergraduates named 2002 Sigmund Scholars
Posted April 22, 2002; 05:10 p.m.
The Program in Latin American Studies recently announced the 2002 Paul E. Sigmund Scholars. The award funds exceptionally qualified and committed undergraduate students pursuing a certificate in Latin American Studies who want to engage in innovative projects in Latin America.
The award honors politics professor Paul E. Sigmund and provides an important foundation for hemispheric understanding.
This year's winners are:
- Fernando Delgado '04 (Woodrow Wilson School)
- Erin Lindsay Dell '05 (undeclared)
- Matthew Goldberg '04 (Anthropology)
- Andre Lamartin Montes '03 (Woodrow Wilson School)
- Vicente Piedrahita '04 (Architecture)
Contact: Marilyn Marks (609) 258-3601