Nine students earn Spirit of Princeton Awards
Posted April 22, 2004; 06:37 p.m.
Nine students have been selected to receive Spirit of Princeton awards for their sustained commitment to the enhancement of the undergraduate experience at the University. They are:
- Jordan Amadio, a junior physics major from Cazenovia, N.Y.
- Emily Henkelman, a senior psychology major from Swarthmore, Pa.
- Rishi Jaitly, a senior history major from Greenwich, Conn.
- Kristopher Kersey, a senior comparative literature major from Yomitan Son, Japan.
- Daniel O'Brien, a senior civil engineering major from Bethel Park, Pa.
- Taufiq Rahim, a senior Woodrow Wilson School major from West Vancouver, British Columbia.
- William Robinson, a senior economics major from Pine Bluff, Ark.
- Antoinette Seaberry, a junior French and finance major from Sharon, Mass.
- Robin Williams, a senior Woodrow Wilson School major from Greensboro, N.C.
Since its inception in 1995, the awards program annually has recognized a select number of students for their remarkable contributions to various facets of the University including: the arts, community service, student organizations, residential living, religious life and athletic endeavors. It is sponsored by the Office of Dean of Undergraduate Students .
A committee of students and administrators selected the winners from more than 70 nominations from the greater University community. They will be honored during a dinner May 5 at Palmer House.
Contact: Ruth Stevens (609) 258-3601