Carillon concerts planned through Sept. 3
Posted June 13, 2006; 07:37 p.m.
The University's 14th annual Summer Carillon Series -- featuring
Princeton carillonneurs and guest performers from across the nation and
Europe -- will be held at 1 p.m. each Sunday from June 25 through Sept.
3 at Cleveland Tower on the Graduate College campus.
The concerts are performed on the University's renowned Class of 1892 Bells, the fifth largest carillon in the country and one of the top 10 in size worldwide.
The following are details on the dates and performers:
- June 25 -- Margo Halsted, Pasadena, Calif.
- July 2 -- Anne Kroeze, Emmeloord, the Netherlands.
- July 9 -- Janet Tebbel, Philadelphia.
- July 16 -- Lara West, Atchison, Kan.
- July 23 -- Marcel Siebers, Cuyk, the Netherlands.
- July 30 -- Peter Langberg, Løgumkloster, Denmark.
- Aug. 6 -- Dennis Curry, Bloomfield Hills, Mich.
- Aug. 13 -- Carlo van Ulft, Centralia, Ill.
- Aug. 20 -- Lisa Lonie, Blue Bell, Pa.
- Aug. 27 -- Trevor Workman, Bournville, England.
- Sept. 3 -- Scott Parry, Princeton, N.J.
For more information, contact Penna Rose.