Alumni to return to campus for Reunions
Posted May 21, 2012; 01:51 p.m.
More than 20,000 Princeton University alumni, family members and friends are expected on campus Thursday through Sunday, May 31 through June 3, for Reunions activities.
Highlights will include:
- the P-rade throughout campus beginning at 2 p.m. Saturday, June 2;
- alumni-faculty forums and department open houses during the day Friday and Saturday, June 1 and 2;
- the "Battle of the Alumni Bands" from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 1 in the courtyard behind the University Store at 36 University Place.
- evening performances by student groups including Quipfire!, the Princeton University Players, Theatre Intime and Triangle Club May 31 through June 2;
- evening receptions and student/alumni arch sings June 1 and 2; and
- the University Orchestra's lawn concert at 8 p.m. June 2 on Finney and Campbell fields, followed by fireworks at 9 p.m.
All alumni and University representatives again will be required to have wristbands for entry to all Reunions headquarters sites for evening entertainment as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Wristbands are not required for attending lectures or performances, watching the P-rade, or attending the concert and fireworks, all of which are open to alumni, friends and the campus community.
Faculty and staff members may register for a wristband for themselves and one additional guest. The wristbands are not transferable, and applicants and guests must be 21 or older. The cost for a wristband is $30 per person through Tuesday, May 29, and $40 per person starting Wednesday, May 30.
Those who would like to purchase a wristband must complete the online registration and pay by credit card by May 29. Starting on May 30, registration can only be done in person in the Frist Campus Center, Room 309, during wristbanding hours listed below, with payment accepted in cash or check only.
Faculty and staff members and their guests must pick up their wristbands in person in Frist 309 at the following times: noon to 6 p.m. May 30; noon to 10 p.m. May 31; and 5 to 10 p.m. June 1 and 2. A University ID, plus a valid driver's license with photo or valid passport, is required for pickup.
Attendees can access event schedules and other key content via the Reunions Mobile website. For more information on Reunions activities, visit the Reunions 2012 website, call 609-258-1900 or email email@example.com.