Three Princeton graduate alumni named Schmidt Science Fellows .
Eric and Wendy Schmidt announced on April 8 that Princeton Ph.D.s Ben Winer, William Witt and Evan Zhao are among 22 new Schmidt Science Fellows — a program of Schmidt Futures, in partnership with the Rhodes Trust. The year-long fellowship aims to develop the next generation of science leaders through interdisciplinary research to solve the world’s most pressing problems.
University staff work 24/7 to support on-campus community during coronavirus pandemic .
From providing critical medical care to baking a birthday cupcake, Princeton staff members are dedicated to helping students who remain on campus during COVID-19.
Tiny polymer springs give a boost to environmental cleanup .
Cleaning up groundwater is no small job, but a team of Princeton researchers is on a mission to make it simpler — using microscopic springs.
Princeton is led by Christopher L. Eisgruber, a constitutional scholar who became our 20th president in 2013. The trustees are responsible for the overall direction of the University. Our academic officers and officers of the corporation oversee various aspects of University governance.
- 1746College of New Jersey founded in Elizabeth, New Jersey, by the Presbyterian Synod
- 1896Name officially changed to Princeton University
- 1900Graduate School established
- 1969Trustees vote to admit women undergraduates
- 2001Financial aid policy changes, replacing loans with grants that do not need to be repaid